AKG C5 Professional condenser mic for lead & backing vocals on stage
An excellent choice to cut through dense, loud mixes.
The AKG C5 Cardioid Condenser Vocal Microphone will make your voice cut through the loudest mix - on any stage. Its cardioid polar pattern ensures maximum gain before feedback and has been optimized for use with in-ear personal monitor systems.
The gold plated transducer case not only gives the microphone a sophisticated esthetic touch but also makes the transducer extremely resistant to corrosion and humidity. The result is superior audio performance.
Requires phantom power.
- Rugged condenser microphone for vocal miking on stage
- Extremely resilient, spring-steel wire-mesh cap for extra impact resistance
- Built-in windscreen/pop filter for effective suppression of pop and breath noise
- Transducer shock mount reduces handling and cable noise
- Frequency-independent cardioid polar response for high gain before feedback
- PB 1000 Presence Boost attachment for optimum intelligibility of speech
C 5 Cardioid Condenser Vocal Microphone
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 65-20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 4 mV/pa (-48 dBV )
- Maximum sound pressure level: 140/145 dB SPL, (for 1%/3% THD)
- Equivalent noise level: 25 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 69 db
- = 2000 ohms
- Current consumption: typ. 3 mA
- Power requirement: 9 to 52 V phantom power to DIN 45596
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Finish: matte grayish blue
- Dimensions (length x diameter): 7.3" x 2.0", (185.2 mm x 51 mm)
- Net weight: 12.2 oz, (345 g)
- Standard accessories: Microphone bag, PB 1000 presence boost adaptor, SA 45 stand adapter
Rely on the AKG C 5 vocal condenser microphone for your professional onstage performances!