The Allen & Heath ME-500 personal mixer delivers all the sonic control a performer could ask for. And with plug-and-play compatibility for Allen & Heath's dLive, iLive, GLD, and Qu consoles, as well as Aviom monitoring systems, the ME-500 offers the flexibility that system operators need. Artists can mix up to 16 channels in mono or stereo, with a 2-band EQ and master limiter for polished sound quality. Built-in headphone outputs are present for simplicity - there's also a balanced line output for connecting to a stage monitor or IEM transmitter. And when it comes time to scale up your system, you can add as many ME-500 personal mixers as you need.
Ready to perform with Allen & Heath and Aviom
The ME-500 personal mixer is plug-and-play compatible with Allen & Heath digital console systems including dLive, iLive, GLD, and Qu-series mixers. It's also compatible with Aviom personal monitoring systems. The ME-500 can be powered directly over its Ethernet connection, or with the included power supply.
Mix and match ME-500 and ME-1 personal mixers
The ME-500 borrows many features from Allen & Heath's flagship ME-1 personal mixer, like its handy assignable buttons and its rugged build quality. And you can mix and match ME-500 and ME-1 mixers within the same system. One main difference is the number of channels available for personal mixing - performers that need up to 40 input channels can use the ME-1 mixers, while artists that only need up to 16 input channels for their mix can use the ME-500.
Perfect for any style of monitoring
With built-in 1/4" and 1/8" headphone outputs, the ME-500 is ready to go with any set of headphones. A balanced line output is also available, for connecting to a stage monitor speaker or in-ear monitor transmitter.
Allen & Heath ME-500 Personal Mixer Features:
- 16-input personal mixer for Allen & Heath dLive, iLive, GLD, and Qu digital console systems
- Also compatible with Aviom personal monitoring systems
- Performers can fine-tune their monitor mix with 2-band EQ and master limiter
- Automatic key assignment for easier operation
- Compatible with MADI, Dante, and Waves systems when using the optional ME-U hub and card (sold separately)
- Can be powered over Ethernet or with the included external power supply
- 1/4" and 1/8" headphone outputs
- Balanced 1/4" line output for connecting to floor monitor or in-ear monitor transmitter
- Number of Ports: 1 x Link In, 1 x Link Out
- Connection Type: EtherCon
- Compatibility: dLive, GLD, Qu, Aviom A-Net 16
- Input Channels: 16 (32 with ME compatible console)
- Output Channels: 16
- Analog Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (mono out)
- Data I/O: 1 x USB Type A
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4" TRS, 1 x 1/8" TRS
- Power Source: 12V DC power supply
- Height: 2.2"
- Width: 9.0"
- Depth: 6.3"
- Weight: 2.4 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: ME-500
- Finish: Black
- Country of Origin: UK