The EUROLIVE B112W 12" Powered PA System from Behringer is a Class-D amplified active PA system capable of up to 1,000 watts of output. It features a variety of connection options, including dual mic/line combination XLR/TRS inputs, Bluetooth streaming audio compatibility, and a USB 3.0 port for connecting an optional Behringer ULM wireless microphone system. The B112W has an integrated 2-channel mic/line mixer, and can be connected to a second optional B112W wirelessly via Bluetooth and its XLR Mix output.
The system sports a 12" woofer and a 1.35" compression driver. Its 2-band EQ can be used to shape the sound of your output. It can be table or floor mounted, or placed on an optional speaker stand.
• 1000-watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
• Bluetooth A2DP technology to stream audio from any Bluetooth-compatible device
• Wireless ready for optional Behringer digital wireless microphone system
• 2-channel mixer with individual Mic/Line inputs, volume controls, and clip LEDs
• Dedicated 2-band EQ plus integrated sound processor for system control and speaker protection
• Class-D amplifier technology
• 12" long-excursion driver provides bass and acoustic power
• 1.35" aluminum diaphragm compression driver for high-frequency reproduction
• Wide dispersion large-format exponential horn
• Line output for linking additional speaker systems
• Trapezoidal enclosure design allows for multiple positioning:
• Stand mounting with 35mm pole socket
• Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
• Ergonomically-shaped handles for carrying and setup
Power Configuration Bi-amped
LF Driver Size 1 x 12"
HF Driver Size 1.35"
LF Driver Power Amp 700W
HF Driver Power Amp 300W
Total Power 1000W
Inputs 2 x XLR/TRS
Outputs 1 x XLR
Frequency Range 50Hz-20kHz (-10dB)
Crossover Frequency 2.8kHz
Enclosure Material Plastic
Mounting Options Pole Mountable
Weight 27.5 lbs.
Integrated mixer provides built-in mixing capability!