A compact speaker with a lot of output power....at a price
that wont break the bank.
The BEHRINGER EUROLIVE B210D active loudspeaker is exactly what
you've come to expect - more power, more features and absolutely
more affordable! Our engineers have really outdone themselves,
creating a self-contained PA solution that merges state-of-the-art,
200-Watt Class-D power amp technology, an ultra-low noise Mic/Line
input section with volume control, integrated DSP - and exceptional
portability. Then we loaded the B210D with our best 10"
long-excursion driver for incredibly deep bass, and a
state-of-the-art 1.35" aluminum-diaphragm compression driver for
exceptional high-frequency reproduction. The B210D professional
active loudspeaker is destined to become a legend in its own right,
alongside the other EUROLIVE models that have made BEHRINGER the
world leader in active loudspeakers.
Class-D - Massive Power,
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we
are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic
performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight
package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering
the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for
heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing
technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful
products that are significantly lighter in weight than their
traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting
Cut the Fat; Keep the
We drew from our considerable experience to build the B210D
performance-grade loudspeaker and made it lighter (18.80 lbs/ 8.50
kg) and more powerful. With custom-engineered Class-D power amps
for the ultimate in power and efficiency, backed by SMPS (Switch
Mode Power Supply) technology - the high-tech alternative to heavy
transformers and massive heat sinks - your B210D loudspeaker can
run cool all day and all night without even breaking a sweat - or
Bi-Amplifi cation - The Path
to Absolute Signal Integrity
With its 200 ultra-clean Watts of digital output delivered
through separately-powered drivers, courtesy of true bi-amping (2
amplifiers per speaker system), the B210D delivers high-resolution
sound that really brings out the best in your music. While some of
our competitors apply simple passive crossovers, which inaccurately
separates the frequency spectrum and degrade driver performance,
BEHRINGER has gone the extra mile - driving each woofer and tweeter
with a separate amplifier for absolute signal integrity.
Powerful, high-efficiency Class-D amplifiers and Switch Mode
Power Supply technology coupled with state-of-the-art DSP
functionality sure sounds impressive-but what about the part of the
system you actually hear? Our LF (Low Frequency) and HF (High
Frequency) transducers are designed specifically for each
application - it's what sets us apart from the competition. When
you buy a BEHRINGER active loudspeaker, you can rest assured the
transducers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly with
every other element for truly professional results. The B208D
cranks out massive quantities of low end, with articulate, detailed
mids and crystal-clear highs.
Thanks to its trapezoidal shape, the B210D is suitable for a
wide variety of applications, such as mounting on standard speaker
poles, vertical placement atop subwoofers, or even laid on the side
for use as onstage monitor wedges. The B210D's extraordinary
fidelity and frequency response make it a favorite of vocalists and
instrumentalists alike. Hookup is simple, requiring only a single
XLR or ¼ " cable from your mixing console and power. Additional
active monitors can be chained together via the XLR Link Output
jack on the rear panel.
- High-power 200-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system
for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and light weight system delivers excellent sound
even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifi er technology: enormous power,
incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio,
superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and
- Extremely powerful 10" longexcursion driver provides incredibly
deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.35'' aluminum-diaphragm compression driver
for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential/conical
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different
- - Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- - Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handle for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction
ensure long life
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
- Powered: Yes
- Power Configuration: Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size: 10"
- HF Driver Size: 1.35"
- LF Driver Power Amp: 135W
- HF Driver Power Amp: 38W
- Total Power: 200W
- Frequency Range: 65Hz-20kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.4kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 113 dB @ 1m
- Enclosure Material: Molded plastic
- Mounting Options: Pole, Floor Wedge
- Inputs: 1 x TRS, 1 x XLR
- Outputs: 1 x XLR
- Height: 18.3"
- Width: 11.5"
- Depth: 9.6"
- Weight: 18.8 lbs.
Lightweight compact and maybe the perfect answer to small
meetings requiring a portable audio system.
Manufacturer Direct Warranty Only