- 2x20W programmable combo
- Super Wide Stereo
- EQ with patented ISF
- Voice - select from 6 classic channels
- 12 Stereo Effects
- Store up to 6 of your sounds
- Free INSIDER software
- USB audio for pro recording capability
- Stereo MP3/Line In with dynamic EQ for great sounding music
- Speaker Emulated Line Out for silent practice or
- Stereo speaker configuration
- Mains powered via a separate PSU (Included)
- Presonus Studio One Blackstar Edition DAW Software
6 Classic Blackstar Voices
The unique Voice control has six different channels - Clean Warm, Clean Bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD 1, OD 2. When used together with Blackstar's patented ISF control you can get the exact tone you're thinking of.
- Clean Warm: A classic clean amp with ample dynamics
- Clean Bright: A boutique-voiced amp that breaks up when pushed
- Crunch: A rowdy amp that delivers classic medium-gain
- Super Crunch: A muscular-sounding amp that yields more gain and
punch than Crunch
- OD 1: A hot-rodded amp with plentiful overdrive
- OD 2: A juiced-up amp with raunchy mid-boosted overdrive
Blackstar's unique Super Wide Stereo technology gives you an immersive sound experience that will have you playing along to your MP3 backing tracks for hours.
12 vintage style studio quality effects - 4x modulation, 4x delay and 4x reverb effects, specially voiced for electric guitar and delivered in massive SUPER WIDE STEREO.
- Modulations: Phaser, Chorus/Flanger, Tremolo, and a new
Envelope Filter infuse your sound with tonal color
- Delays: Linear, Analogue, Tape, and Multi delays offer
everything from vintage to modern time-based effects
- Reverbs: Hall, Spring, and Plate reverbs add immersive dimension to your playing
The ISF control works in conjunction with the Tone control. It allows you to choose the exact tone signature you prefer. Fully CCW is a more American characteristic with a tight bottom end and more aggressive middle, and fully CW is a British characteristic which is more 'woody' and less aggressive.
The Blackstar emulated output design is a new benchmark for pro direct recording. This no-compromise design makes it easy to get your tone to disk and tape. You can also use it to run a line out to a PA.
Plug the amp in to a mac or PC with the USB connection. This will give enable you to edit patches, record and re-amp audio and much more via the GUI.
Record and produce your tracks with the bundled Presonus Studio One Digital Audio Workstation software.
Model: ID:Core Stereo 40
Technology Type: Digital
Inputs: Guitar Input, MP3/Line Input, USB Input
Controls: 6 Voice Control, 12 Effects Control, Tap Tempo, USB Input, Gain, Volume, ISF, Effect Level, Tuner
Channels: 6 - Clean Warm, Clean Bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD 1, OD 2
Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth): 434 x 336 x 185 (mm)