Blizzard LUCID 140 IQ Lite Version USB-DMX Lighting Software Interface
You can choose between our two easy to use hardware configurations: The Lucid 140 IQ, or Lucid™ 180 IQ. Both are packed with features you'll come to appreciate, like pre-written profiles for over 9,000 fixtures, cue overlay/stacking, matrix generator, BPM triggering, plus audio playback/triggering. Blizzard's Lucid™ 140 IQ is a cost-effective choice that retains most of the features of 180 IQ. It features 1 DMX out universe (512 channels), and 1 DMX IN/OUT universe. Remote control apps are also available for iOS and android devices.
- Patch Manager: Add lighting fixtures in a few seconds.
- Pre-written profiles for over 9,000 fixtures
- Cue/overlay stacking
- Matrix generator
- BPM triggering
- Audio playback/triggering
- Stand Alone Mode
- Effects Generator
- Profile Editor
- 3D Visualization
- Windows XP, 512MB of RAM, Windows Vista', 1GB of RAM or Windows
7 (any 32-bit / 64-bit editions).
- 200MB of available hard-disk space.
- 1,024x768 monitor resolution with 16-bit video card.
- USB 2 port (USB 1 not supported)