It is set to CAD's L frequency band at 567.1 and 593.5 MHz.
The bodypack transmitters are powered by 2 AA batteries and run for approximately 10 hours of operation.
The receiver features 3 output options for flexibility - an XLR for channel A, a 1/4" out for channel B, and an XLR mix output of channels A and B.
- Two discrete channels of wireless packaged in one receiver chassis
- Compact discrete receiver antenna that recesses when not in use
- Each channel has RF and AF indicator lights that indicate the presence of connectivity and audio source
- Three output options on the receiver for maximum performance and flexibility of use:
- Balanced XLR discrete
- Balanced XLR mixed output
- 1/4" output for output to a guitar amp or mixer equipped with 1/4" input connections
- Transmitters feature on/off and mute switch, LED indicator and built-in antenna
- Transmitters are powered by two AA batteries and run for approximately 10 hours
- Includes two headworn microphones and two guitar cables
- Battery: 2x AA batteries (per bodypack transmitter)
- Battery Life: >10 hours, approximate
The included headworn mics and guitar cables allow you to use the bodypack transmitters for vocals as well as instruments.