CAD Audio WX1600G UHF 100 Channel Frequency Agile Handheld Wireless System
- (1) WX1600 Receiver
- (1) Cardioid Dynamic Handheld Transmitter
Please enjoy the exciting performance the StagePass ™ 1600 Series provides for your next gig. CAD Audio has been creating high-value products since 1938 and prides itself on supporting and developing the live performer. Our design criterion was straightforward: develop a high-performance wireless microphone system agile enough to cope with today's dynamic RF environment - that is both easy to use and exciting to operate.
The StagePass™ 1600 Series Wireless Systems feature 100 channel frequency agile diversity reception for outstanding connectivity and minimizing multipath interference. Scan-Link™ technology provides instantaneous and automatic channel configuration (First, the receiver conducts an environmental frequency evaluation then selects a channel. Second, the receiver links to the transmitter and sets the transmit frequency automatically). CADLock™ automatic code encoded squelch helps to eliminate unauthorized interference. AA batteries supply >15hrs of battery life. Transmitters have SoftTouch™ On & Mute switches with multi-color LED indicators to monitor mute status and battery life. Metal Chassis provide a durable and formidable shielded enclosure. The 1600 Series receiver offers ¼" and XLR outputs for maximum flexibility and is supplied with rackears and joining kit.
- 1600 Handheld System
- 100 Channel UHF Agility for frequency plan flexibility.
- Diversity Operation to minimize multipath interference.
- ScanLink™ technology for instantaneous "scan" of the RF environment and automatic "link" to the transmitter.
- CADLock ™ Automatic Tone Encoded Squelch to eliminate unauthorized interference.
- Softtouch™ Switches with multicolor LED indicators of On/Mute and Low Battery.
- AA batteries with >15hrs of battery life.
- Metal Chassis receiver for a durable and formidable shielded enclosure with included rack ears.
- System Specs
- Frequency Range: 542 - 564MHz
- Audio Frequency Response 40Hz - 15KHz
- Dynamic Range >109dB
- Handheld Transmitter Specs (TX1600)
- Dynamic Cardioid Capsule
- Frequency Response 40Hz - 15KHz
- Transmit power 10mW
- AA Batteries with >15hrs battery life