Denon DJ SM50 90W Active Reference Monitor with Free isolation pad (discontinued clearance)Studio Monitors-Powered-Active, Gift Ideas for DJ's, Gift Ideas for Piano and Keyboard Players, Speakers-Home Theatre-Active-Powered, DJ Deals, Drum & Keyboard Deals, Recording & Studio Deals, Pro Audio Deals, Guitar-Bass-Folk Deals, Gift Ideas for Recording and Studio, Gift Ideas for Pro Audio, DJ Equipment Deals, Pro Audio Deals, Recording & Studio Deals, Speaker Palooza See Also:
Engineered for recording mixes in the studio, delivering high fidelity audio in your living space or for monitoring in the DJ booth, the Denon DJ SM50 monitor easily handles any task with its powerful 90-watt bi-amplified system driving a potent, long-excursion 5 ¼-inch woofer and smooth 1-inch silk dome tweeter. Dedicated proximity controls give you the ability to fine-tune the speaker in diverse environments. It also features HF Trim, MF Boost, and LF Cutoff controls, which enables you to dial in the perfect sound in any acoustic setting. The SM50 includes XLR, balanced ¼-inch TRS, and RCA inputs for complete connection versatility.
Great sound, connection versatility, precise tonal control-the SM50 has it all!
- Pure and accurate frequency response from 50Hz to 20kHz
- 90-Watt distributed Class A/B amplification provides ultra-efficient power with minimal distortion
- 50-Watt 5 ¼-inch (135mm) woofer with 1 ½-inch (38.1mm) voice coil and high-damping rubber surround
- 40-Watt silk-dome tweeter with 1 inch (25mm) voice coil
- Proximity Control for low-end tailoring
- HF Trim, MF Boost, and LF Cutoff controls allow you to mix in any environment
- Included monitor isolation pad dramatically decreases structure-borne resonances
- Integrated radio frequency protection plus magnetic shielding preserves signal purity
- Recessed amp mounting, external heat sink, and 14-gauge wiring to transducers
- On/off transient protection and external mains fuse
- Output current limiter, over-temperature limiter, and subsonic filter
- Flared rear-firing bass port delivers low-frequency depth and definition
- XLR, balanced ¼-inch TRS, and RCA inputs
- Dimensions (each): 12.5" x 10.1" x 8"
- Weight (each): 17.2 lbs
- Power configuration: Bi-amplified
- LF Driver size: 5.25 inch (135mm)
- HF Driver size: 1 inch (25mm)
- LF Driver amp: 50-Watt
- HF Driver amp: 40-Watt
- Input: XLR, balanced 1/4 inch (6.3mm), RCA
- Enclosure type: Ported
- Frequency range: 50 Hz to 20 kHz
A tremendous value and superior sound from a long time legend in high quality audio. The Denon SM50 is a studio monitor that delivers world class fidelity and detail at an incredible price. Price shown is for a single speaker
Discontinued, B-stock and otherwise refurbished items have a limited warranty. Please see manufacturer for details.