Grandview GV-TT150 LF-MIR 150 Integrated Tab-Tension Motorized Screen with Black Casing 16:9 Format
- Powered by an enhanced heavy duty tubular motor. The unique roller construction and design helps ensure a smooth and wrinkle-free operation. The screen drop/retraction limit is adjustable and comes standard with a generous amount of black drop.
- The integrated Tab-Tension Series is built with a PS HDTV high contrast cinema fabric that has a 1.0 gain with a 160 degree viewing angle. The projection surface's backside is reinforced with a special PVC composite material.
- The PS HD/high contrast cinema fabric utilizes mini diamond veins that contrast and image details while reducing glare. It provides a clear picture at any angle and is superior to traditional matte white fabrics in every way.
- The adjustable tension system ensures that the screen display surface is completely flat at all times. Flexible material maintains surface integrity and helps prevent any waves or wrinkles. An extra heavy slat bar is used to further enhance vertical tensioning.
- With an aluminum alloy casing design, it provides a modem light weight yet rigid structure.
- The innovative sliding installation system that made for various installations environment.
- The Tension System which ensures the screen is always flat.
- The integrated control system allows the screen to be fully customizable and gives the user a variety of control options
The tension adjustment knob eliminates any wrinkles and imperfections that generally occur on screen fabrics. Tension is automatic but can also be manually adjusted.
All of the required heights are set by the controller. The effective distance is 8m.
Easy floating L-brackets make installation simple yet secure. Fits onto a rail system that is adjustable and lockable.