Hohner 572BX-E Hot Metal Blistered in the Key of E
The 572 Hot Metal is similar to Hohner's Old Standby harmonica but with a little more edge and a brighter sound. It's tough, durable, easy-on-the-wallet, and a great starter harp for those just finding their chops.
Hohner is a family company founded in 1857 in Trossingen, Germany by Matthias Hohner. Hand-made quality and close attention to detail has set Hohner apart from the beginning. A top leading brand in harmonicas, Hohner harps are distributed worldwide. Hohner harmonicas are played on the street by buskers, in intimate nightclubs, on festival stages, and even in Carnegie Hall. Despite a diverse harmonica line used in music from country to classical genres, the most famous Hohner harmonicas are their simple, 10-hole diatonics used frequently by blues, rock, country, and folk musicians.
- 10-hole diatonic
- Standard (Richter) tuning
- Plastic comb
- Brass reedplates
- Improved reed profiles to increase reed life by over 200%
- Precision die punches to ensure reed plates with unparalleled air tightness
- Improved tuning accuracy (through investment in innovative new tools)
- Extremely stable stainless steel covers that won't tarnish and are easy to clean
- Dynamic range and highest volume of most any commercially made harmonica
- Super-fast response at all volume levels
- Easily adjustability for overblows
Harmonica is not only a great instrument for blues and folk. Its dirty sound also fits harder music styles like rock and metal. A cool companion for rock vocals, it can even sound like a guitar solo when played through a distorted amp.
The Hot Metal harmonica comes with 30 days of free online harmonica lessons.
Improved reed profiles to increase reed life with Improved tuning accuracy