The AVNB1FE is a compact parlor-style acoustic bass guitar that travels well. It's the perfect size for beach jams, living room singalongs, or just sitting on the couch exploring your own style. The solid Sitka spruce top and mahogany back, sides, and neck kick out the kind of tone that you normally hear from an aged instrument - full-bodied low end and an even sustain in the treble strings, signature features of vintage acoustic bass guitars. The AVNB1FE also has a shorter 25" scale that makes it especially easy to play.
In addition to the quality tonewoods, the AVNB1FE also features gorgeous appointments like a bone nut and saddle, cosmo black die-cast tuners, and an AVN wooden multi-rosette soundhole. With the AVNB1FE, you're getting an acoustic that looks and sounds like it came from another era. Bass players have been impressed with this very affordable acoustic and love its tone and playability.
- Solid Sitka spruce top puts out amazing tone
- Mahogany neck with maple fingerboard provides great playability
- Torrefied spruce X-bracing provides great tonal
- Semi-gloss polyurethane finish gives the AVNB1FE a great
- Cosmo black die-cast tuners look classic and keep the AVNB1FE in tune
- Body Type: Acoustic Bass
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 4
- Body Shape: Parlor
- Body Style: No Cutaway
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Brown Violin
- Finish: Semi Gloss Polyurethane
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Mahogany
- Body Bracing: Torrefied Spruce X
- Fingerboard Material: Cultured Maple
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: AVNB
- Number of Frets: Fretless
- Scale Length: 25"
- Tuning Machines: Cosmo Black Die-cast
- Bridge Material: Cultured Maple
- Nut/Saddle Material: Bone/Bone
- Nut Width: 1.692"
- Electronics: AEQ-SP2 preamp with onboard tuner, Fishman
- Strings: D'Addario Custom Light, .037-.090
- Body Length: 19.13"
- Body Width: 14.09"
- Body Depth: 4.13"
- Overall Length: 38.26"
- Country of Origin: China