Ibanez AW54-OPN Artwood Series 6 String RH Acoustic Guitar-Open Pore Natural
The magic of Ibanez's Artwood series acoustic guitars comes from their combination of quality tonewoods and fine construction techniques. To make the Artwood acoustic a great-sounding yet affordable guitar, Ibanez began by selecting the best materials for the money and then applied decades upon decades of guitar-crafting experience to them. When you pick up this guitar, you'll be amazed by how fine this affordable acoustic guitar really is.
With its strong fundamentals and ample sustain, mahogany is a bold choice for a big-bodied dreadnought. To help balance the naturally warm tone of okoume, Ibanez employs X bracing to give you wide-ranging tone that doesn't become too muddy or indistinct.
The dreadnought body shape has been one of the most popular acoustic guitar body styles ever since it hit the guitar-playing world. Why? Because back in the day, guitarists had to rely solely on the natural projection of their instruments, and the dreadnought body style provided plenty of sound-slinging power. Even these days, with PA systems easily at hand, you'll love the clarity and punch of your acoustic dreadnought guitar every time you pick it up.
- Great acoustic guitar look, sound, and feel
- Dreadnought body provides you with plenty of natural projection
- Okoume construction sounds rich and full, with ample sustain
- Open pore finish for a natural, rustic appearance
- Nyatoh neck with ovangkol fingerboard provides you with solid action
- Body Shape: Dreadnought body
- Top: Thermo Aged™ Solid Okoume top
- Back & Sides: Okoume back & Okoume sides
- Neck: AW/Nyatoh neck
- Fretboard: Ovangkol fretboard
- Bridge: Ovangkol bridge
- Inlay: White dot
- Soundhole Rosette: Black & White multi
- Tuning Machine: Chrome Die-cast Tuner
- Nut Material: Plastic
- Number of Frets: 20
- Saddle Material: Plastic
- Bridge Pins: Ibanez Advantage™
- Strings: D'Addario® EXP16