Dressed in a transparent red finish of the Flamed Maple Art Grain top, this guitar makes a visual statement as passionate as the player for whom it was designed.
After conquering South America with his fingers of fury, Brazilian Kiko Loureiro and his band Angra's first release went gold in Japan. Now as his musical reputation spreads through worldwide, Ibanez introduces the instrument on which Kiko and the guitar builder collaborated.
A Treated New Zealand Pine fretboard with jumbo frets provides a smooth, inviting playing surface and contributes to the well-defined tonality. Ibanez Infinity R pickups, along with 5-way switch selector provide an impressive palette of tone textures. Case sold separately.
- Neck Type: KIKOSP2 / Maple neck
- Top/Back/Body: Flamed Maple Art Grain topPoplar body
- Fretboard: Treated New Zealand Pine / KIKO special inlay on 12th fret
- Fret: Jumbo frets
- Bridge: Double Locking tremolo bridge
- Neck Pickup: Infinity R (H) neck pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Middle Pickup: Infinity RS (S) middle pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Bridge Pickup: Infinity R (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Hardware Color: Cosmo black
- Country of Origin: Indonesia