Ibanez MDB4-WH Mike D-Antonio Signature 4 String RH Electric Bass-White
Very few bands can rival the bone-crushing intensity of Killswitch Engage. Mike D'Antonio's bass work has provided the foundation for the band's sound since day one. Throughout Killswitch Engage's ascent to becoming one of the top metalcore bands in history, his bass of choice has been an Ibanez. Many of D'Antonio's spec choices are influenced by his deep experience as a touring musician.
Featuring a Nyatoh Destroyer body with beveled edges, this bass looks as powerful as it is. Ergonomics are a factor when it comes to the kind of stage antics D'Antonio and company are known for, which also means that in spite of its extreme looks, it's also comfortable to play for hours on end.
Sleek white finish coupled with Cosmo Black hardware and distinct, lone MDB inlay at the 12th fret adds to the instrument's eye-catching visuals. The MDB 3-piece maple neck with jatoba fretboard features extra resonant tone. Electronics include a pair of powerful Seymour Duncan pickups (SPB-1 and SJB-2B). The recessed tone trim pot can be adjusted and is placed in the back cavity so it won't get in the way. The Accu-cast B200 bridge delivers precise intonation and excellent string vibration transfer.
Fresh from the factory in drop-C tuning (C-G-C-F) this bass is ready to rumble. Case sold separately.
- Neck Type: MDB / 3pc Maple neck
- Top/Back/Body: Nyatoh body
- Fretboard: Jatoba / MDB special inlay
- Fret: Medium frets
- Bridge: Accu-cast B200 bridge (19mm string spacing)
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® SPB-1 neck pickup (Passive)
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® SJB-2 bridge pickup (Passive)
- Factory Tuning: 1F, 2C, 3G, 4C
- String Gauge: .055/.075/.095/.120
- Hardware Color: Cosmo Black