Ibanez RGD61ALMS-CLL Axion Label 6 String RH Electric Guitar-Cerulean Blue Burst Low Gloss
The Fluence Modern provides you with the choice of two unique, selectable voices. The Fluence Modern Humbucker Ceramic pickup's first voice is reminiscent of a modern active pickup. Plug into your amp and treat yourself to that familiar modern active pickup with tight bass, crisp highs, and a touch of growl. The second voice is a high-output humbucker tone made for distortion. Don't worry, both voices deliver the unmistakable humbucker sound! The voices can be accessed by any number of standard switches or push/pull controls and can be added as a completely reversible modification to most guitars.
Multi-scale frets are an exciting trend in guitar design aimed at down-tuned and technical playing. Matched to your fretting hand's natural angle of movement, you get a longer scale length on the bass side of the instrument and a shorter scale on the treble side. Not only does this offer you better intonation across all strings, but the higher tension on the low strings adds muscle and punch to your tone. The multi-scale neck construction equalizes that tension, resulting in a vibrant, open tone. At the same time, the higher strings have a familiar scale length for great single-string performance. While getting used to a multi-scale fretboard may seem intimidating, guitarists have found that it's a very natural transition.
Your fingers will fly on this super-fast Nitro Wizard neck
One of Ibanez's fastest necks to date, the Nitro Wizard neck on the Axion Label RGD61ALMS is an absolute pleasure to play. This slim and super-comfortable neck lets you pull off lighting-fast runs and arpeggios with ease, but still gives you the substance you need for fretting chords. From the first time wrap your hand around the Nitro Wizard neck, you'll know you've got a guitar that was built with performance in mind.
- Designed for fast, technical playing
- Fast and smooth Nitro Wizard neck plays fast and
- Wide tonal range from Fishman Fluence Modern active humbucking
- Push/pull voicing switch on master volume control
- Impressive sustain and note articulation with the Mono-rail bridge
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: RGD Axion
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Layered Ash/Nyatoh
- Top Material: Flamed Maple
- Body Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Color: Cerulean Blue Burst Low Gloss
- Neck Material: 5-piece Panga Panga/Walnut
- Neck Shape: Nitro Wizard
- Radius: 15.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Macassar Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: White Offset Dots
- Number of Frets: 24, Jumbo, Sub Zero Treatment
- Scale Length: 25.5"-26.7"
- Nut Width: 1.692"
- Nut Material: Plastic
- Ibanez Mono-rail Bridge
- Tuners: Gotoh MG-T Locking
- Neck Pickup: Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x master volume (push/pull voicing), 3-way toggle
- Strings: .009-.042