Ibanez SDB3PW Sharlee D'Angelo Signature Series 4 String Electric Bass - Pearl White
It's maple and walnut net, measuring 34" in scale, is bolted onto the body and gives you a bound jatoba fingerboard with an acrylic iron cross inlay and 22 medium frets. At the body, strings are secured by means of a Mono-Rail IV bridge that bolsters sustain and harmonic resonance.
For electronics, this bass gives you two Ibanez PFR humbucking pickups for a mighty and hefty sound. An Ibanez custom 2-band EQ provides the ability to boost or cut treble and bass frequency ranges. A pickup balancer and volume knob round out the bass' controls.
Mono-Rail IV Bridge
The Mono-Rail IV bridge provides string isolation. Each saddle is independently and securely locked down to the body to bolster vibration transfer without interference. One screw controls the height of each saddle for easy adjustment.
Bound Jatoba Fingerboard
Jatoba has a reddish brown color, and produces a rich midrange with a crisp high end.
- Scale: 34.0" / 864.0mm
- Width at nut: 1.7" / 43.0mm
- Width at last fret: 2.4" / 60.0mm
- Thickness at 1st: 0.9" / 22.5mm
- Thickness at 12th: 0.9" / 22.5mm
- Radius: 12.0" / 305.0mm
- neck type: SDB5pc Maple/Walnut neck
- top/back/body: Nyatoh body
- fretboard: Bound Jatoba Acrylic iron cross inlay
- fret: Medium frets
- bridge: MR4 bridge (19mm string spacing)
- neck pickup: PFR-N4 (Black Pole Piece) neck pickup Passive
- bridge pickup: PFR-B4 (Black Pole Piece) bridge pickup Passive
- equaliser: Ibanez Custom Electronics 2-band EQ
- factory tuning: 1D#, 2A#, 3F, 4C
- string gauge: .060/.080/.100/.120
- hardware color: Cosmo black
The hardware is finished in black.