Ibanez SR400EQMDEB SR Standard 4 String RH Electric Bass - Dragon Eye Burst
Accu-cast B300 Bridge
The Accu-cast B300 bridge affords precise intonation and delivers string-to-body vibration conductively.
Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/3-way Power Tap switch
The 3-band EQ works in conjunction with a coil tap switch for maximum control over a wide variety of professional bass tones. Tap Mode (single coil) creates a punchy, dynamic sound with superior articulation. Series Mode (humbucking) delivers a full, warm tone, and Power Tap Mode provides the best of both worlds-combining the clarity of the single coil with the fat bottom end of the humbucker.
PowerSpan Dual Coil pickups
Developed by Ibanez, the exposed pole pieces of the PowerSpan Dual Coil pickups produce a stronger signal, and increase the response of the higher frequencies without sacrificing low end. The result is a tone rich in harmonic detail and dynamic expression.
- Recommended Case/Bag MB300C
- neck type: SR45pc Maple/Walnut neck
- top/back/body: Quilted Maple topNyatoh body
- fretboard: JatobaWhite dot inlay
- fret: Medium frets
- bridge: Accu-cast B300 bridge (19mm string spacing)
- neck pickup: PowerSpan Dual Coil neck pickupPassive
- bridge pickup: PowerSpan Dual Coil bridge pickupPassive
- equaliser: Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/3-way Power Tap switch
- hardware color: Cosmo black
The solid double-cutaway body delivers maximum resonance and sustain, while the SR4 neck is smooth and fast, providing unlimited playability for the most demanding player.