Ibanez SR500E-BM 4 String RH Bass Guitar - Brown Mahogany
For over 30 years, the SR has been Ibanez's staple bass shape, always pushing the boundaries of versatility and undeniably smooth playability.
This bass houses a custom electronics preamp inside its Okoume body. Controls include bass, treble and mids boost and cut knobs, as well as a frequency selector and balancer.
This lets you shape the sound exactly how you want, to any style of music or position in a mix.
It's equipped with two Bartolini BH2 pickups, known for their warm, fat low end whilst retaining response and tightness.
Tinker with the SR to suit your playing style and needs.
The large cutaway to the body just before the neck allows for easy access to the truss rod. While the bridge utilizes adjustable saddles, letting you change the distance between each string.
Play seamlessly down the smooth five-piece Jatoba and Walnut neck any bassist would find comfortable.
Accu-cast B500 bridge
The Accu-cast B500 bridge has adjustable saddles for string spacing adjustments, answering every bassist's individual string spacing demands. The saddles can be adjusted ±1.5mm.
- Recommended Case/Bag MB300C
- neck type: SR4 5pc Jatoba/Walnut neck
- top/back/body: Okoume body
- fretboard: Jatoba fretboard Abalone oval inlay
- fret: Medium frets
- number of frets: 24
- bridge: Accu-cast B500 bridge
- neck pickup: Bartolini® BH2 neck pickup Passive
- bridge pickup: Bartolini® BH2 bridge pickup Passive
- equalizer: Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/ EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot) & 3-way Mid frequency switch
- factory tuning: 1G,2D,3A,4E
- string gauge: .045/.065/.085/.105
- nut: Plastic
- hardware color: Black matte
- Scale : 864mm/34"
- a : Width 38mm at NUT
- b : Width 62mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21.5mm at 12F
- Radius : 305mmR
The body is lightweight and ergonomic, giving the SR500EBM a high-quality playing experience.