Ibanez SRH500F-NNF-d SR Bass Workshop 4 String RH Semi-hollow Fretless Electric Bass Natural Brown Burst Flat (discontinued clearance) (Prior Year Model)
Please Note: This item is a previous year model, and specifications listed below may differ from Ibanez 2019 models.
- Semi-hollow body construction: With its maximized hollow space, Spruce top and Mahogany back and sides, the 55 mm-thick semi-hollow body delivers a rich acoustic tone.
- AeroSilk Piezo pickup: The custom bridge contains the magic of the AeroSilk Piezo system, which works with D'Addario ECB81 flat wound strings to provide that sense of "air" that characterizes upright sound.
- Forearm contour: The specially designed forearm contour on the body top offers playing comfort and adds an elegant accent to its appearance.
- Contoured neck heel: A Rosewood fretboard with offset position markers, caps a 5pc Jatoba/ Bubinga neck with a contoured neck heel that creates a deep neck joint with unfettered access to the upper frets.
- neck type: SRH4 5pc Jatoba/Bubinga neck
- body: Spruce top/Mahogany back semi-hollow body
- fretboard: Bound Rosewood fretboard w/Off-set white dot inlay
- fret: Fretless
- bridge: Custom bridge for AeroSilk Piezo system (19mm string spacing)
- factory tuning: 1G, 2D, 3A, 4E
- string gauge: .045/.065/.080/.100
- hardware color: Black matte
- NECK DIMENSIONS:
- Scale: 864mm/34"
- Width: 38mm at NUT
- Width: 62mm at 24F
- Thickness: 19.5mm at 1F
- Thickness: 21.5mm at 12F
- Radius: 305mmR
Discontinued, B-stock and otherwise refurbished items have a limited warranty. Please see manufacturer for details.