Ibanez Mezzo electric basses feature a medium 32" scale length that's comfortable for a wide range of players. These value-packed bass guitars provide a moderate string tautness that facilitates easy bends in the high register - and unlike some short-scale basses, the low E is never flubby, even when played open. The Mezzo SRMD200VWH 4-string bass has a poplar body with a gloss finish and a fast, thin SRMD4 maple bolt-on neck. Custom electronics with 2-band EQ give you even more sound-shaping potential. For powerful, punchy tone, smooth playability, snappy retro-modern visuals - and big bang for your buck - this product should definitely be on your short list.
Huge range of tone from Dynamix pickups
The Dynamix P and Dynamix J pickups on the Ibanez Mezzo are designed to deliver the vibe of the most famous electric bass guitars in history. From fat, thumping rock and R&B tones to classic jazz fusion growl, you've got a wide sonic territory to explore. And to help you do that, this product has a custom signal routing setup that's somewhat unusual in this price range.
Custom electronics and 2-band EQ for sonic versatility
The bass features a master volume and pickup blend control, as well as separate bass and treble controls. Once you've got your basic tone dialed in, use the 2-band EQ to help cement your place in the mix. Once you play with it for a bit, you'll be able to tweak the tone of your axe for any musical setting in seconds.
Sleek, retro-modern looks that look great onstage
Get the best of both worlds. On top of its cool, slinky body shape and eye-catching finish, the Ibanez bass sports a chrome bridge and tuners, and classic dot inlays for an extra splash of vintage style. You also get Ibanez's sleek, modern string-treeless headstock with its innovative sliding truss rod adjustment door. And when it comes to vintage mojo, you can't beat the look of that funky pickguard shape!
- Medium 32" scale length comfortable for a wide range of players
- Poplar body with gloss finish
- SRMD4 maple neck with satin finish
- 12"-radius Maple fingerboard with 22 medium frets
- 1.496" nut; Ibanez B10 bridge
- Bridge pickup: Dynamix J single-coil
- Middle pickup: Dynamix P split single-coil (hum-canceling)
- Master Volume control
- Pickup Balance control
- Bass and Treble controls
- neck type: SRMD4 Maple neck
- top/back/body: Poplar body
- fretboard: Maple fretboard Black dot inlay
- fret: Medium frets
- number of frets: 22
- bridge: B10 bridge
- neck pickup: Dynamix P neck pickup Passive
- bridge pickup: Dynamix J bridge pickup Passive
- equaliser: Ibanez Custom Electronics 2-band EQ
- factory tuning: 1G,2D,3A,4E
- string gauge: .045/.065/.085/.105
- nut: Plastic
- hardware color: Chrome
- Scale : 812mm/32"
- a : Width 38mm at NUT
- b : Width 62mm at 22F
- c : Thickness 19.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21.5mm at 12F
- Radius : 305mmR
- Recommended Case/Bag WB200C
The SR Mezzo's 32" scale neck is 2" shorter than that of the general Ibanez SR models, but the Mezzo stills delivers a powerful low end.
The B10 bridge allows fully adjustable intonation and solid tuning stability.
Electronics consist of an Ibanez Custom Electronics 2-band EQ and an Ibanez DXP neck pickup and DXJ bridge pickup for extra punch.