The D1 naturally responds to your playing, as a delicate touch provides dynamic fortissimo. The sound switches between four piano samples depending on the dynamics of the performance. A damper resonance is created through the spacious resonance produced by the sympathetic vibration of the strings which is heard on an acoustic piano when the damper pedal is held down, helping to recreate that grand piano sound on stage.
The D1 responds to staccato and legato in a natural way which helps to enhance the expressiveness of a performance. The D1 also simulates the decay of the sound when you take your finger off a key and the way in which your playing technique affects the string resonance. The touch control function enables the player to specify how the sound responds to dynamics, allowing you to enjoy the performance with the response of your choice, giving the player full control of the overall sound so they can focus on the tone they are creating.
The music rest that's indispensable for stage performance is included standard, and can easily be attached to the Korg D1. Also included is a compact-sized damper pedal for convenient portability.
- Japanese-made high-quality RH3 keybed.
- A compact body that you can take anywhere
- Thirty high-quality sounds
- Cutting-edge technology faithfully reproduces the resonances of a grand piano
- Convenient functions that you expect from a digital piano
- In addition to standard-sized LINE OUT jacks, MIDI IN/OUT connectors are also provided
- Music rest and dedicated pedal for stage play also included
- Keyboard: 88 key (A0-C8), RH3 (Real Weighted Hammer Action 3) Keyboard
- Touch control: Five types
- Pitch: Transpose, Fine tuning
- Temperament: 9 types
- Sound generation: Stereo PCM
- Maximum polyphony: 120 voices (max)
- Sounds: 30 (10 x 3 Banks)
- Effects: Brilliance, Reverb and Chorus (3 levels each)
- Demo Songs: 30 (Sound Demo song x 10, Piano Demo Song x 20)
- Metronome: Tempo, Time signature, Accent, Sound and Volume controls
- Pedals: Damper (Half-pedaling supported)
- Connections: LINE OUT (L/MONO, R), MIDI (IN, OUT), Headphones, DAMPER
- Controls: Power, Volume, PIANO SONG, TRANSPOSE, FUNCTION, TOUCH, BRILLIANCE, REVERB, CHORUS, BANK, Sound x 10, +, -, Metronome
- Power supply: DC 9 V, AC adapter (included)
- Power Consumption: 1.5W
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
1327 x 263 x 128 mm / 52.24" x 10.35" x 5.04" (without music stand)
1327 x 375 x 328 mm / 52.24" x 14.76" x12.91" (with music stand)
- Weight: 16 kg / 35.27 lbs. (including Stand)
- Included Items: AC adapter, music rest, damper pedal
- Country of Origin: Japan