La Patrie 045402 Etude classical Acoustic Guitar
The characteristics of the Etudes model correspond to the
characteristics of the Motif, but in a full-size case.
The Etude is the most popular model in the La Patrie lineup. The Etudes specifications match those of the Motif but with a full size body. Incredibly responsive thanks to the feather-light Custom Polished finish, this guitar features great dynamic range along with the harmonically rich sound that you usually find in a guitar several times the price.
- Back & Sides : Wild Cherry
- Neck : Mahogany
- Top : Cedar (Pressure Tested Solid Top)
- Fingerboard & Bridge : Rosewood
- Finish : Semi-Gloss Custom Polished Finish
- Tusq® nut & saddle by Graphtech
- Proudly handcrafted in Canada
- Available in Left-Handed model
- Godin Q1T electronics, gig bag and TRIC case
It features an excellent dynamic range and a harmoniously rich sound that you can usually hear from a much higher price instrument.
Discontinued, B-stock and otherwise refurbished items have a limited warranty. Please see manufacturer for details.