Lag T118ASCE Tramontane 118 Auditorium Slim Cutaway 6 String RH Acoustic-Electric - Natural
Thanks to the khaya body and its red cedar top with warm
balanced acoustic properties, the T118s largely dominate the
competition in their price range.
From the slim auditorium body that is focused and precise in its voice to the dreadnought body that is more powerful, you are sure to find a sound that fits your style.
Tramontane 118 T118ASCE
Auditorium Slim Cutaway Electro
- Top: Solid Western Red Cedar
- Back & Sides: African Sapele
- Finish: High Gloss
- Bridge: Brownwood
- Saddle: Compensated Black Graphite / 72mm
- Neck: Tropical Khaya
- Finish: French Satin
- Trussrod: 2 Ways
- Fingerboard: Brownwood
- Frets: 20 / Silver Nickel
- Scale: 650mm
- Headstock: Brownwood - Maple logo inlay
- Machine Heads: Die Cast / 1:18 Ratio / Satin Black
- Nut: Black Graphite / 43mm
- Acoustic Electric models : Astro-Lâg
The Tramontane 118 series is available in several finishes, with or without cutaway, to satisfy all demands of musicians in search of a versatile instrument.