Laney AH300 Multi Purpose Combo Amp 300 Watts
Designed to deliver 300 watts RMS into a custom designed 15" driver and an HF Horn the dual position kickback carpet covered cabinet houses a 5 channel preamp.
Each channel has independent 2 band EQ, level controls and FX sends. An onboard DSP engine provides 16 preset effects each with parameter adjustments giving you plenty of scope for tailoring the effects to your needs. A master 5 band EQ takes care of the overall tonal sound and a master section equipped with the headphone jack and its volume control along with jacks for line in, line out and record out as well as the over all master volume completes the front panel of the unit.
Proud to be a British company, Laney were founded in 1967 by Lyndon Laney, with the mission statement to deliver to artists amplifiers with outstanding tone above all else. Since their beginnings Laney have ammassed fans around the world, mostly in the hard rock genre, including endorsees Tony Iommi (Black Sabbath), and Adam Dutkiewicz and Joel Stroetzel Killswitch Engage.
- Power RMS: 300W RMS @ 4 ohms
- Inputs: Jack Inputs on all channel - XLR input on CH1 & CH2
- Ch 1: Balanced XLR/Unbalanced Line
- Ch 2: Balanced XLR/Hi-Z Instrument
- Ch 3 & 4: Stereo Unbalanced Line
- Ch 5: RCA Line input
- Channel Controls: Channel controls Level, Treble (Ch 1 - 4), Bass (Ch 1 - 4), FX Level (Ch 1 - 4)
- Equalisation: Master 5 Band Graphic EQ (±12dB)
- Line Out: Yes
- Line In: Yes
- Record Out: Yes
- Footswitch: Footswitch option FS 1 (not supplied)
- Speaker connections: Minimum 8 ohms
- FX Loop(s): Yes - Insert mode
- Drivers: 1 x Custom Designed 15" loudspeaker & HF Horn
- Cabinet Design: Carpet covered, dual position kickback cabinet
- Effects: On-board DSP featuring 16 Presets with parameter adjustment
- Headphone Socket: Yes with level control
- Kick Proof Metal Grill: Yes
- Master Controls: Master FX, Volume and Phono levels
The rear panel supports an insert mode FX loop and an extension speaker socket - minimum 8 Ohms.