Mackie Axis Install Package Digital Mixing System Install Kit
- DL32R 32-channel digital mixer with iPad control
- DC16 for comprehensive control over DL32R mixer
- Dante expansion card for DL32R
The Mackie DL32R is a 32-channel rackmounted digital mixer that lets you work from anywhere in any venue, using your iPad and Mackie's intuitive Master Fader control app. Packed with DSP, the DL32R has phenomenal-sounding EQ, gating, and compression/limiting onboard, as well as delay and reverb, giving you a tight, spectacular-sounding performance. In addition to its extensive live mixing capabilities, the DL32R also features direct-to-disk multitrack recording and playback and functions as a USB 2.0 interface for your Mac or PC, so you can record the show and then mix it later in the studio. Make no mistake, the innovative DL32R lets you get into your mix like never before.
Based on Mackie's Master Fader mixing app, the DC16 control surface offers instant accessibility to parameters and precision hands-on mixing. Combined with the DL32R 32-channel digital mixer, the DC16 is a powerful platform for mixing live sound. The workflow is fast and efficient, it offers ample visual feedback, and it's amazingly customizable and flexible for many different applications. And with surface-to-wireless mixing via SmartBridge technology, you can add up to three iPads to the Mackie DC16 control surface for wireless mixing or focusing on specific tasks.
The Dante expansion card is included in this system to allow you to connect the DC16 control surface to the DL32R, and it also allows for Dante digital audio connectivity. Dante is an industry standard in digital audio networking, offering matchless audio quality, extremely flexible routing, and significant cost savings, as compared with traditional analog cable connectivity. With 32x32 channels of Dante I/O, the Mackie DL Dante Expansion Card lets you route Dante inputs like microphones and other sources to any channel on the DL32R. It's also perfect for sending any DL32R signal to Dante-enabled loudspeaker systems and amplifiers. The card features two Dante ports for daisy-chaining or system redundancy as well as a dedicated Wi-Fi control port that eliminates the need for an Ethernet switch in many situations.
- Live sound mixing system with DL32R digital mixer, DC16 control
surface, and Dante expansion card
- Mixer supports up to 10 separate iOS devices at once, allowing
multiple engineers to work together
- Ample I/O for sound reinforcement and recording
- 32 Onyx+ mic preamps provide you with clean, full-sounding
- Recallable settings allow for quick and easy setup
- Direct-to-disk and USB 2.0 connectivity for multitrack
recording and playback
- Onboard DSP helps you achieve polished, professional-sounding
- 3U rackmount design makes this mixer ready for road or
- Easy-to-use Master Fader app gives you intuitive wireless
control over your mix
- Mix with precision on 17 channel strips with Alps 100mm
motorized touch-sensitive faders
- Dedicated selected channel section offers immediate control
over any selected channel
- Backlit channel ID screens with name, color and icon for fast
visual identification of your mix
- Identify signal issues quickly thanks to 6-segment LED channel
meters and 3-segment gain reduction meters
- Wireless mixing via SmartBridge automatically senses up to
three iPads for customized mix setups
- Offers wired recording and playback via iPad
- Built-in charging for three iPads
- Type: Control Surface for DL32R
- Screen: Channel ID screens, view up to three iPads
- Faders: 17 x 100mm (Motorized)
- Computer Connectivity: SmartBridge, connect up to three
- OS Requirements - Mac: iOS 8.0 or later
- Power: Multi-pin power supply included
- Height: 3.3"
- Width: 36.8"
- Depth: 17.6"
- Weight: 38 lbs.
Discontinued, B-stock and otherwise refurbished items have a limited warranty. Please see manufacturer for details.
When purchased from an authorized MACKIE dealer in Canada, all MACKIE products are warranted to the original purchaser for a period of 1 year against any defects in the manufacturer’s workmanship and materials (The following products are covered for 3 years electronics, 2 years drivers (where applicable)SRM, DLM, HD, iP and C series speakers, as well as PPM mixers and HRmk2 series monitors).