Seamless transitions with Layer and advanced Split
The Nord By Clavia ELECTRO6D61 is a Semi-Weighted Waterfall
Action 61 Key Keyboard. It combines our award-winning emulations of
vintage electro mechanical and acoustic instruments in an
With 3 independent sound sections, a new streamlined user
interface and the addition of Seamless Transitions, we're proud to
present the most powerful and flexible Electro ever - a refined
The Nord Electro 6 features automatically seamless transitions
when changing sounds or programs while playing.
Layer and advanced Split functionality
The panel has three independent sound sections; Organ, Piano
and Sample Synth that can be used simultaneously as a layer or a
split. It features 6 Split Points and the new Split Point Crossfade
functionality introduced with the Stage 3 for smooth transitions
between two split zones. Choose from 3 different crossfade widths
(Small, Large or Off) as indicated by different LED colors.
Refined Program Section
The new streamlined Program section features a handy Organize
mode including Copy/Paste and Move functionality for quickly
arranging your Programs to your desired order. A new Page View lets
you easily sort and organize pages as a song list.
All Programs, Pianos and Synth Samples are easily navigated
using the new List View that offers alphabetical, numerical and
category sorting options.
The Nord Electro 6 features our award-winning Nord C2D Organ
simulations of B3 Tonewheel, B3 Bass and Vintage Transistor Organs
plus two Pipe Organ models.
B3 Tonewheel simulation
The Organ section features our acclaimed Nord C2D Organ engine
including the extremely authentic B3 Tonewheel simulation with four
different tone wheel settings, ranging from factory new clean to
leaky old vintage.
An improved dedicated Bass mode simulating the Pedal Bass
Tonewheels are available for either splitting with a Piano or Synth
or with a B3 Upper Manual in Dual Organ Mode.
Classic Transistor Organs
Our impeccable simulations of the classic 1960's Transistor
Organs, Vox Continental and Farfisa Compact with all the classic
settings, are also included in the Organ section.
The Organ section now contains two different Pipe Organ
models. The new Pipe 1 is a pure Organ with few harmonics. The Pipe
2, introduced with the Electro 5, is a recreation of metal pipes
that commonly make up the backbone of a pipe or church organ, and
now includes a special new detune mode when enabling
Vintage Rotary Speaker
The Nord Electro 6 has the latest generation of our vintage
122 Rotary Speaker simulation adding an essential character to a
live organ performance and features Slow, Fast and Stop mode as
well as a Drive control. The Electro 6D 61 supports the Nord
Half-moon Switch (optional accessory).
Dual Organ Mode
The dedicated new Dual Organ mode provides quick access to
dual manual setups and offers great overview and control of the
drawbar settings for both the Lower and Upper manual.
Physical Drawbars for Electro 6D 61
The Electro 6D 61 features Physical Drawbars offering ultimate
hands-on experience for the dedicated organ players.
The Piano section has a wide selection of acoustic, electric
and digital pianos from the exclusive Nord Piano Library, extended
voice polyphony and creative new Piano Filters.
The Nord Electro 6 factory bank contains an extensive
selection of our latest Grands, Uprights, Electric Pianos and
Digital Pianos from the exclusive Nord Piano Library - all
handpicked for their unique characters! The Piano section also
features our new "Layer" category with rich dynamic layered
The Nord Piano Experience
Nord's state-of-the-art sampling techniques capture the
extraordinary nuances and real character of the source instruments
and unique 'Advanced String Resonance' delivers breathtaking
realism and an unsurpassed level of expressiveness.
The Factory Bank features a great selection from the Nord
Piano Library but you can easily add or replace any of these sounds
using the Nord Sound Manager. Our exclusive Nord Piano Library is
constantly updated with new exclusive world class sounds, and
always free of charge.
Providing an additional level of sonic control, the Piano
Section now features dedicated piano filters for accentuating
softness, mid or brilliance.
A Soft Release-mode adds a slightly longer release, more
suitable for legato playing, emulating a looser damper tension in
an acoustic or an electromechanical instrument.
4 dynamic curves are available to suit your playing style,
from soft to hard.
SAMPLE SYNTH SECTION
The enhanced Sample Synth Section features expanded memory for
the Nord Sample Library 3.0 and extended polyphony.
The Sample Synth Section contains a broad selection of high
quality sounds from the Nord Sample Library 3.0 including the
exclusively licensed sounds of the legendary Mellotron and
The Sample Synth is equipped with essential controls for
attack, decay/release and dynamics (filter/velocity). A unique Nord
feature allows you to create your own samples using the free Nord
Sample Editor software for Windows and Mac.
The powerful Effect section features a wide range of instantly
tweakable high quality effects modelled after classic stomp boxes.
All effects are stereo and can be assigned freely to the Organ,
Piano or Synth sections.
Here you can choose from Tremolo, two Wahs, an Auto-Wah, and
an AutoPan. Use the AutoWah with a Clavinet for raw funk licks,
create a psychedelic vibe with an Electric Piano on AutoPan, or
give a Wurlitzer some body using the Tremolo. There is also a Ring
Modulator on board, an effect used by many experimental and
The two Phasers, two Choruses, the Flanger and a Vibe effect
are modeled from the classic analog stomp boxes that define the
sound of popular music.
Features authentic JC, Twin and Small speaker simulations with
adjustable Drive, plus a separate Tube Drive simulation and a
A 3-band Equalizer with sweepable mid.
The Delay effect features a Tap Tempo, Feedback and Mix
(Dry/Wet), as well as controls for Ping-Pong mode and Tap
The Nord Electro 6 has three different Reverb types (Hall,
Stage and Room) for adding some ambience to your sounds. All Reverb
types also has a Bright mode.
NORD MUSIC STAND V2
All Nord Electro 6 models can accomodate the new Nord Music
Stand V2 - a robust aluminum stand with room for 4 sheets of
Each Fatar keybed is meticulously calibrated at the Nord
factory to ensure an even response over the whole range.
Semi Weighted Waterfall (SW)
The Nord Electro 6D 61 uses Semi-Weighted organ type keys with
a rounded "waterfall" tip, brilliant for rapid organ shredding and
synthesizer licks, but also plays nice with piano sounds. Key range
C-C on Electro 6D 61.
Control Pedal support has been improved and now supports the
following pedals: Fatar, Yamaha FC7, Roland EV-7, Korg EXP2 and
The Control Pedal and/or Sustain Pedal can be assigned
independently for each section.
- Seamless Transitions
- 3 part multi-timbral
- Split and Layer all 3 sections with optional Split Point
- OLED Display for excellent overview
- Organize Mode for quickly rearranging programs, sounds and
- Piano Section
- 1 GB memory for Nord Piano Library
- Piano Filters
- Greatly expanded polyphony
- Sympathetic String Resonance
- 4 Dynamic Curves
- Sample Synth
- Expanded memory (512 MB) for Nord Sample Library
- Extended Voice Polyphony
- Dedicated Sample Synth section with Attack, Decay/Release and
- B3 Tonewheel, B3 Bass, Vox and Farfisa simulations
- 2 Pipe Organ models
- Dual Organ Mode
- Model 122 Vintage Rotary Speaker
- Physical Drawbars
- Mount for Half-Moon Switch for Rotary Speaker control
- A wide range of instantly tweakable high quality stereo effects
modelled after classic stomp boxes
- Reverb with Bright Mode
- *All specifications subject to change without further
- PERFORMANCE FEATURES
- Three independent sound sections Organ, Piano and Sample Synth
that can be used simultaneously as a layer or a split
- 6 Keyboard Split points (C3-F5) with Split Point Crossfade
- Organize/Page mode: Group sets of up to four Programs into
Pages, and arrange these using the Organize mode
- 4 Live Slots
- External keyboard feature: Freely assign sound engines to be
controlled by an external keyboard, while others are played from
the Nord Electro 6.
- GLOBAL FEATURES
- Nord Electro 6D 61: 61-key (5 octaves, C-C) Velocity sensitive
Semi Weighted Waterfall keyboard
- ORGAN SECTION
- C2D B3 Tonewheel, B3 Bass, Vox, Farfisa and 2 Pipe organ models
- User adjustable percussion levels, percussion decays and key
- Vibrato / Chorus Control with separate functionality for each
model (the classic C1, C2, C3, V1, V2, V3 options for the B3,
Vibrato for the Farfisa, Chorus/Detune for Pipe organ models )
- 3 Tonewheel modes: select the level of "vintage" desired
- Dual Organ mode for control of two independent manuals
- Manual Organ mode
- Mount for Half-Moon Switch on Electro 6D 61
- Nord Electro 6D 61: 9 Physical drawbars
- Nord Electro 6 HP: Digital LED drawbars
- PIANO SECTION
- 1 GB memory dedicated to the Nord Piano Library
- Categories: Grand, Upright, Electric, Digital, Layer and
- Each category can contain several different models.
- All pianos can be replaced using the Nord Sound Manager
- Advanced String Resonance-control (Gen 2)
- Soft Release
- 4 Dynamic Curves
- Stereo pianos and samples can be played back in mono
- 120 Voices polyphony for Piano Library sounds.
- SAMPLE SYNTH SECTION
- 512 MB memory dedicated to the Nord Sample Library
- All samples can be replaced using the Nord Sound Manager
- The Sample Synth section comes shipped with an extensive
selection of one hundred samples from the Nord Sample Library
- Attack and Decay/Release control
- 4 levels of dynamic velocity control
- Velocity sensitive low pass filter
- 30+ Voice polyphony for Sample Library sounds.
- EFFECTS SECTION
- All effects in Stereo
- Effect 1
- Pan, Tremolo, Wah and Ring Modulator
- Three selectable depths for the Pan and Tremolo, rate
controlled with the Effect 1 Rate knob
- Tremolo, Pan, Ring-Mod and Wah can be controlled with Control
- Effect 2
- Phaser 1, Phaser 2, Flanger, Chorus 1, Chorus 2 and Vibe
- Two selectable depths for each effect
- Amp Simulations
- Comp/Amp - three amp/speaker simulations, compressor, C2D 122
rotary speaker, Tube Overdrive
- Drive/Compression amount controlled with the Drive knob
- Rotary speed controls - Slow, Fast and Stopped
- Close or Normal microphone placement for 122 Rotary Speaker
- User adjustable rotary treble and bass rotor speeds and
- Three band EQ, with sweepable mid. +/- 15 dB
- Master Effects
- Dedicated Reverb with 3 modes - Room, Stage and Hall - all with
optional Bright Mode and Dry/Wet control
- Dedicated Delay Effect - Rate, Amount, Tap-tempo and Stereo
- 2 Audio outputs L & R - ¼", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced
- 1 Monitor input - 1/8", 3,5 mm stereo jack
- 1 Headphone output - ¼", 6,35 mm stereo jack
- 1 Control pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack, like
Yamaha FC7, Roland EV-7, Roland EV-5, Korg EXP2 and Korg
- 1 Sustain pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary
pedal, like e.g, Roland DP-2, DP-6, Yamaha FC-4, FC-5, Fatar
- 1 Rotary Speaker speed switch pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm jack.
Use a momentary pedal or a switch type pedal
- MIDI In, MIDI Out - 5 pin DIN connectors
- USB - type B connector - for transferring sounds and USB
- IEC C14 power connector
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES
- Nord Electro 6D 61: 900 mm (35.4") x 97 mm (3.8") x 296 mm
- Nord Electro 6D 61: 8.1 kg (17.85 lbs)
- Country of Origin: Sweden
Organ, Piano, and Synth Sections, for all your sound