Peavey 03618470 Invective MH Tube Guitar Amplifier Mini Head
Peavey 03618470 Invective MH Guitar Amplifier Head takes Misha
Mansoor's signature amp head and packs it into a 20-watt, 2-channel
The invective™.120 head has been one of the most in-demand high-gain amps on the market. Developed in a collaboration with the talented Misha Mansoor, this was one of the first amps designed to be a perfect match for modern pedalboardcentric players. The best-in-class clean channel is the perfect launchpad for your pedal-generated sound. The high-gain channel in the invective is based on the legendary 6505®, known as the amp that created today's hard rock sound. Now with this amp head, you can get this versatile performance amp in a mini-head form factor.
From pristine clean to punishing high gain
To pull off his genre-defining range of tones and techniques, Misha Mansoor requires an electric guitar amp head that delivers top-quality tones from crystal clear to over-the-top distortion. This head more than obliges. The lead channel is voiced after Peavey's legendary 6505 tube amp line. And the clean channel is specifically engineered to deliver a completely clean tone at any volume level, while also having footswitchable options to push it a bit harder. No matter what shade of gain you need, the invective.MH has it covered.
Loaded with features for today's player
This head all-tube amplifier head is packed to the brim with added features that are sure to benefit players wanting the same tonal flexibility as many modeling units. A noise gate is featured on the front of the unit that boasts an incredibly fast response - perfect for precise palm-muted riffs. The amp's power attenuator dials it down from a club-friendly 20 watts to rehearsal-friendly 5 watts to a bedroom-friendly single watt. And a buffered effects loop allows you to integrate your pedalboard and other external processors.
Not only does this amp head sport a bevy of player-friendly features, it also offers a brilliant array of switching options, allowing you to access all your tones quickly whether at rehearsal or onstage. Dual quarter-inch TRS footswitch jacks allow the head to engage or disengage the Tight voicing and any combination of Gate and Boost on the Lead channel, respectively. The effects loop is also footswitchable.
MSDI Direct Output
Silent stages are becoming more and more prevalent in every genre of music. This amp head caters to this with its MSDI Direct Output feature. You're able to send a high-quality, cabinet-simulated signal to your front of house or recording console. And the ground lift control ensures that your audience hears nothing but top-notch sound.
- Misha Mansoor's signature amp head packed into a 20-watt, 2-channel design
- Preamps designed around the popular 6505 sound
- Pristine cleans available
- Power attenuation circuit, speaker defeat switch, and headphone output are great for practicing
- 2-band adaptive EQ (clean channel), 3-band EQ (lead channel), Master Resonance, and Master Presence
- Footswitch jacks allow engaging or disengaging the Tight voicing and any combination of Gate and Boost on the Lead channel, respectively
- Footswitchable buffered effects loop for integrating your pedalboard and other processors
- Noise gate is designed for incredibly fast sound cutoff
- Tube Status Indication lets you know your power tubes are still working properly
- Cab-emulated direct output with XLR and ground lift
- Speaker-simulated USB output for direct connection to a computer
- Type: Tube
- Number of Channels: 2
- Total Power: 20W (5W/1W settings)
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x EL84
- EQ: 3-band EQ (lead), 2-band EQ (clean)
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (8/16 ohm), 1 x XLR (MSDI direct out)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/8"
- Effects Loop: Yes
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Footswitch I/O: 2 x 1/4" TRS (channel, tight, boost, gate, efx loop)
- Footswitch Included: Yes, 2-button footswitch
- Power Supply: Standard IEC AC cable
- Country of Origin: China
- Height: 7.5"
- Width: 14"
- Depth: 12"
- Weight: 16.6 lbs.
If you're searching for brutal, hard-hitting tones but don't need to fill an arena, you'll can't go wrong with the Peavey invective.MH - it's everything you want and more.