Quiklok BS 300 Height Adjustable Near-Field Monitor Stand
The Quik-Lok BS300 is a monitor speaker stand designed for home,
project and recording studios, features a stable, three-point
triangle base, with adjustable leveling floor spikes, and five
locking height adjustment positions from 32.7 to 45.3".
The speaker shelf measures 9" square. The unit is of an all-steel, arc-welded construction with a 125-pound load capacity, and the high-tech design incorporates cable management.
- BS300 Stand
- Centre Pole
- Top Plate
- Screw pack
- Assembly Instructions
- Designed for home, project and professional recording studios
- All-steel, arc welded construction. NO fibre or chipboard
- Attractive design incorporating cable management
- Stable, three-point triangle base with adjustable leelling floor spikes
- Sturdy metal top plate measures 9" square (23 cm)
- 100 lb (45 kg) weight capacity
- Speaker plate dimensions: 9" square - 23cm square
- Height Positions(5): 32.7", 36", 39", 42", 45.3"
- 83,91,99,107, 115cm
- Base Size: 17.7" square - 45cm square
- Weight capacity: 125lb - 57kg
An all steel, arc welded construction along with a stable three point triangle base with adjustable floor spikes makes this one of the most rugged and flexible speaker stands around.