The 4 high-quality microphone channels are able to power studio condenser microphones as well as conventional dynamic microphones. You can quickly connect microphones for you and your guests with automatic level setting and one-touch recording to a microSD card. You can literally be recording your first podcast within minutes of taking the RØDECaster Pro out of the box.
The RØDECaster Pro comes with eight programmable sound effects pads, for instant triggering of sound effects, music, jingles, applause and ads - perfect for giving your podcast that professional quality. You can record audio direct to the programmable pads from any input, or simply "drag and drop" files from your computer using the supplied software. You can even select your favourite colours for the pad illumination.
Have a remote guest you want to interview? Simply connect your phone to the RØDECaster Pro via Bluetooth™ or with a TRRS cable. The RØDECaster Pro automatically provides "mix-minus" audio to prevent echo being heard by the caller, without the need to purchase dedicated and costly hardware. Telephone interviews with a remote guest never sounded so good!
The RØDECaster Pro's pristine preamps and outputs feature Class A circuitry, as found in broadcast consoles that cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. The Class A preamps provide a much cleaner gain structure with lower levels of distortion. The result is an incredibly clean, low-noise signal. The Preamps are also servo-biased, keeping distortion levels low. Your signal is broadcast-pure.
Your pristine signal can also be enhanced with the legendary patented audio processors, APHEX Aural Exciter™ and APHEX Big Bottom™. These have been incorporated in the audio processing section of the RØDECaster Pro, and your sound will have that rich, warm tone only found in professional studios. The RØDECaster Pro also features multistage dynamics, such as compression, limiting, de-essing and noise-gating.
The RØDECaster Pro operates as a standalone unit straight out of the box, recording direct to a microSD™ card. You can be up and running in minutes. The RØDECaster Pro can also connect to your computer via USB, as it is a USB audio interface. This means you can record your podcast to your favourite recording software.
The RØDECaster Pro is also able to seamlessly stream a live show - today's radio!
- Frequency Range:Mic Inputs: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, -3dB at 20 Hz (high-pass filter, Monitor Outputs: 20 Hz - 20 kHz better than ±0.5dB
- Input Impedance: 600O (Mic Preamplifiers)
- Equivalent Noise: -125dBA (A-Weighted, measured as per IEC651)
- Maximum Output Level: +3dBu (Monitor Outputs)
- Headphone Output Power: Max output power at 1% THD: 32O -> 220mW | 300O -> 31mW
- Dynamic Range: 100 dBA (Mic Preamplifiers)
- Gain Range: 0dB - 55dB (Mic Preamplifiers)
- Power Requirements: External DC power supply 12 - 15v DC, 1A
- Output Connection: USB-C, 1/4" Balanced TRS STEREO (Monitor Outputs)
- Computer Connectivity USB
- Bit Depth: 24-Bit
- Sample Rates: 48 kHz
- Storage: microSD™ card slot, 512MB internal memory for storing sounds for programmable pads
- Colour: Black
- Weight (g): 1980
- Dimensions (L x W x H, mm): 350 x 275 x 82
- Packed Weight (g): 2850
- Package Dimensions (L x W x H, mm): 412 x 338 x 127
2 Year Warranty