The Sennheiser EPack835 is a great sounding microphone package for many vocal applications. The E835 Microphone is world renowned for great sound quality, high feedback rejection and road tested reliability.
The EPACK 835 provides all you need for your live performance.
Besides the professional evolution vocal microphone E835, the epack
includes a high-quality K&M microphone stand, a 5m XLR cable, a
microphone clip and a robust microphone pouch.
The E835 is a cardioid lead vocal dynamic stage microphone specially designed to perform under pressure.
- Rugged metal body
- Exceptional feedback rejection
- High sound pressure handling capability
- Shock-mounted capsule provides excellent suppression of handling noise
- Good isolation from incidental noise from the rear
- Humbucking coil
- Microphone stand with integral boom arm
- Ideal for on the move: lightweight and easily collapsible
- Rugged, powder-coated surface
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2.7 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Dimensions: 48 x 180 mm
- Weight w/o cable: 330 g
- Frequency response (microphone): 40 - 16000 Hz
- Microphone stand
- Dimensions: base, diam. 700 mm, height 845-1475 mm
- Weight: 2.1 kg; Thread , 3/8"
- Maximum load: 1 kg
- Colour: black
- Country of Origin: Germany
2 Year Warranty