Shure SRH440 Professional Studio Headphones
These Studio-grade Headphones are Built to Last!
The Shure SRH440 Professional Studio Headphones deliver extraordinary sound reproduction for both home and studio recording. Audio reproduction is precise across a lengthy range and impedance, sensitivity, and power handling are calibrated for professional audio devices. The Shure SRH440 Studio Headphones are an ideal blend of professional sound quality and comfort, perfect for both recording and monitoring.
- Enhanced frequency response delivers accurate audio across an extended range
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Impedance and power handling optimized for performance with most pro and consumer audio devices
- Adjustable headband and collapsible construction provide comfort and portability
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Bayonet Clip securely locks cable into ear cup
- Replaceable ear cup pads ensure long product life
- 3m (10 ft.) coiled detachable cable provides plenty of length and easy storage and replacement
- Carrying bag protects headphones when on the go or not in use
- Transducer type: Dynamic neodymium magnet
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Sensitivity (1kHz): 105 dB
- Impedance (1kHz): 44 ?
- Max. input power (1kHz): 500 mW
- Frequency range: 10 Hz - 22 kHz
- Net weight (without cable): 0.6 lb (181 g)
- Shipping weight: 1.55 lbs (612 g)
- Length of cable: 3 meters (9.84 ft)
- Type of cable: Detachable coiled oxygen-free copper
- Plug: Gold-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack
Improve the quality of your mixes! Order today.
Discontinued, B-stock and otherwise refurbished items have a limited warranty. Please see manufacturer for details.