Tama DMP1465-MVM Soundworks Maple 6.5" x 14" Snare Drum-Matte Vintage
At just 5mm thick, the TAMA Soundworks Maple snare drum is full of life and possibility. Its shell is expertly formed from six carefully selected plies of 100% maple. TAMA's proprietary bearing edges feature 45° inners and rounded outers for solid head contact with a good balance of openness and attack.
TAMA's Sound Arc flanged hoops are responsible for the classic open tone of the Soundworks Maple. The edges of these 2.3mm hoops are bent inward to allow the natural tone of the maple shell to shine.
Your TAMA Soundworks Maple snare is ready to rock out of the box, thanks to an included Evans G1 coated batter head. This familiar-sounding head sports a 10mil film with a warm, controlled attack and great stick/brush response.
- Boasts a wide range of expressive tones
- Great for close-miking onstage or in the studio
- Built from six thin plies of carefully selected maple
- 5mm shell is open and controlled
- 2.3mm Sound Arc steel hoops (10-lug) complement the natural
tone of the shell
- Ships with an Evans G1 coated batter head with a warm, familiar
- Size (depth x diameter): 6.5" x 14"
- Type: Snare
- Shell (Depth x Diameter): 6.5" x 14"
- Shell Construction: 6-ply
- Shell Material: Maple
- Hoops: Sound Arc steel hoop
- Color: Vintage Natural
- Finish: Matte
- Heads: Evans