Tama HPDS1 Dyna-Sync Series Direct Drive Single Bass Drum Pedal
Developed with a diverse set of TAMA artists ranging from swing players to progressive metal drummers, the TAMA's HPDS1 Dyna-Sync bass pedal promises precision, power, and balance unlike anything else on the market.
The secret is TAMA's threefold Dynamic Synchronization System: the angle-aligned Optimized Transmission Design provides a fluid response and unlocks serious speed and power; the Dual Linkage design connects the footboard and cam at four points for zero side-to-side play and almost no wasted motion; finally, the non-stepped Slidable Cam provides immediate access, via drum key screw, to a highly personalized playing experience. Factor in mainstays of the TAMA Cobra pedal family, including the Sync-Coil underside return spring, motion-maximizing swivel adjustment spring, and rocksteady Oiles bearing hinge.
Introducing the TAMA Dynamic Synchronization System
The direct-drive Dyna-Sync is packed with artist input and TAMA innovation. Most notable among these is the threefold Dynamic Synchronization System, which introduces the following bass pedal innovations:
Optimized Transmission Design - an angle-aligned footboard, direct link, and cam result in exceptional balance in the Dyna-Sync, which can be instantly tuned via the Slidable Cam for precision speed or devastating power.
Dual Linkage cam connection -the Dyna-Sync's direct link locks onto the cam and footboard at four points to further reduce wasted motion.
Non-stepped Slidable Cam - a custom playing response awaits players in the TAMA Dyna-Sync. Simply slide the cam front to back to fine-tune the perfect level of speed and acceleration. There are no parts to swap in and out. The non-stepped Slidable Cam locks in at any position via a standard drum key screw.
Conical Dyna Beater
The included conical-shaped Dyna Beater impacts the batter head evenly for improved articulation and less chance of unwanted double strokes. This proves to be most effective under close mics, where false doubles can really muddy up a performance or recording in a hurry.
- Developed with TAMA artists ranging from swing players to progressive metal drummers
- Threefold Dynamic Synchronization System delivers a totally unique playing experience
- Angled-aligned Optimized Transmission Design yields serious speed and power
- Dual Linkage cam connection eliminates side-to-side play
- Non-stepped Slidable Cam unlocks a highly personalized playing experience
- Para-Clamp II Pro hoop clamp safely grabs onto bass hoops, even at odd angles
- Packed with Cobra-series mainstays: Sync-Coil underside return spring, motion-maximizing swivel adjustment spring, and rocksteady Oiles bearing hinge
- Adjustable footboard accommodates all styles of playing
- Conical Dyna-Beater strikes the batter head evenly to reduce false doubles