- Movable Tom Positioning - By loosening the bolt on the tom
holder, toms can be easily adjusted forward and back (60mm
- Quick-Set Tilter - TAMA's patented toothless Quick-Set Tilter marks another TAMA advancement in hardware. Relying on basic principles of physics, the
- Quick-Set Tilter holds its position using the friction of six
smooth metal disc plates instead of traditional toothed gears, so
you can adjust it to any desired angle. This mechanism also has a
more durable structure than a conventional gear tilter.
- Gride-Tite Grip Joint - Our new Glide-Tite Grip Joint allows
for a more secure attachment by using a metal-to-metal contact
point. This provides an extremely solid anchor and complete
isolation for a tom or cymbal. Because the stand does not move with
the instrument, the natural resonance of that instrument is
- Omni-ball Tom Angle Adjustment - With its rock solid stability,
TAMA's Omni-ball system has been acclaimed by pro drummers for well
over twenty years. You can achieve almost any angle by loosening
- Steel Insert Nut - Placing a threaded steel insert nut inside
the tripod base provides much more strength and makes stripping
much less likely than with the traditional method of cutting the
threads directly into the die-cast section.
- Quick-Set Cymbal Mate - By simply gripping and pressing the two
buttons on the both sides, users can attach and remove the Cymbal
Mate with just one touch, making cymbals setup/breakdown a snap.
Like our standard Cymbal Mate: fine adjustments to the cymbal's
swinging motion can be made by rotating the unit.
- Nylon Washers - By inserting nylon washers into the leg stand joints we have improved durability and made the leg action much smoother!
- 28.6mm Diameter Base Section Tubing
- Omni-Ball Tom Angle Adjustment / Movable Tom
- Quick-Set Tilter
- Quick-Set Cymbal Mate
- Country of Origin: China