Washburn RO10SBK-A Rover 6 String RH Acoustic Guitar with Gigbag-Black
The Washburn RO10SBKA Rover is the ultimate in travel guitar
offerings and suitable for players of all levels.
Solid Spruce tops, select Mahogany back and sides, a full 23.75? scale-length and a variety of finish options combine for a great feeling, great sounding and great looking travel guitar. Its deluxe gigbag makes for easy, safe, and convenient transport. Whether flat-picking or playing finger-style, at the beach or by the campfire, the Rover line of travel instruments feel great in the hands, are pleasing to the ear, and attractive to the eye.
- Ultra-compact travel guitar with full-size neck
- Solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides provide surprisingly big tone
- Quartersawn X-scalloped Sitka spruce bracing enhances projection and tonal balance
- 24" scale length is familiar and easy to play
- Mahogany neck with engineered wood fretboard is comfortable to play
- Equipped with D'Addario strings
Body & Construction:
- Top Wood: Solid Spruce
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Sides: Mahogany
- Bracing: Quarter sawn scalloped Sitka Spruce bracing
- Rosette: ABS
- Type: Acoustic Guitars
- Shape: Rover Travel Size, Travel / Mini
- Style: 6 String Acoustic
- Color: Black
- Finish: Matte finish
- Strings: EXP16 Coated Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar, Light, 12-53
- Additional Info: Rovers before August 2018 were sold with soft shell case and now include a padded gig bag.
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Engineered wood
- Number Of Frets: 18
- Inlays: Offset dots
- Nut: ABS
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Scale: 23-3/4"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Engineered wood
- Tuners: Chrome Diecast
See, feel and hear the difference of a Washburn.