Washburn WCG25SCE-O Comfort Series Grand Auditorium Deluxe Cutaway 6-string RH Acoustic Electric Guitar-Natural
The Comfort G25SCE is a fantastic sounding acoustic guitar on its own but the addition of premium Fishman electronics makes for an outstanding stage performance guitar. The Fishman® Presys+ is an integrated tuner/preamp system for versatile amplified tonal shaping.
The Deluxe recurved ergonomic armrest bevel increases the playing comfort on this larger Grand Auditorium body guitar. Deluxe recurved armrest models feature additional trim and mitre handwork throughout the body and bridge.
Equipped with a Fishman® Presys+, active preamp system for versatile amplified tonal shaping. The Presys+ also sports an integrated tuner.
To assure tuning stability and accuracy the 25SCE is upgraded with 18:1 ratio tuners with Ebonite buttons. This provides for more tuning accuracy than typical tuning machines.
A solid Sitka Spruce top, originating from North America, assures you the big and bold tone that you are seeking.
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back Wood: Pau Ferro
- Sides: Pau Ferro
- Bracing: Cathedral Peaked Scalloped-X
- Rosette: Washburn Parquet, 3-Ring
- Type: Acoustic Guitars
- Shape: Grand Auditorium
- Style: 6 String Acoustic, Cutaway
- Neck Wood: Satin Mahogany with 2-way Truss Rod
- Fretboard: Ovangkol
- Number Of Frets: 20 frets
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Scale: 25-5/16"
- Controls: Volume / EQ=bass, mid, treble / notch / Brilliance /
Phase / Tuner
- Preamp System: Fishman Presys+ 501T w/tuner
- Bridge: Mahogany Bound Ovangkol
- Tuners: 18:1 Black with Black Buttons
- Color: Natural
- Strings: D'Addario EXP-16 light set phospher bronze
A classic tonewood combination and stage-ready electronics.
This product may contain certain woods that are managed by CITES international wood export treaties such as rosewood. Most finished musical instruments are exempt, however delivery times for shipments outside of Canada may be extended due to closer scrutiny at the border. Please contact us for details.