Aguilar TLCComp TLC Bass Compressor Effects Pedal tlc-comp
Compressors are crucial in the studio, letting you control the dynamics of a track. Aguilar's TLCComp TLC Compressor pedal brings studio-style flexibility and compression to your bass rig, and it's great whether you're onstage or recording.
Aguilar packed the TLC Compressor with a proprietary Trans Linear Control (hence the TLC), which lets the TLC Compressor massage your dynamics in way few compact pedals can. The four knobs give you control over your tone. A wide range of attack times and variable threshold and slope levels let you dial in the perfect amount and style of compression. Keep your tone under control with the Aguilar TLC Compressor!
World-famous Bass Players Choose Aguilar
Aguilar Amplification's pickups, preamps, amplifiers, effects, and cabinets are created by bass players, for bass players. Whether you're playing out live or recording in the studio, Aguilar Amplification products are designed to give you the best experience possible. World-famous bassists like John Patitucci (Chick Corea), Adam Clayton (U2), and Paul Turner (Jamiroquai) have discovered the tone, power, and reliability of Aguilar products!
- Studio sound in a compact pedal
- Evens out dynamics while keeping tone intact
- Propietary Trans Linear Control (TLC)
- Wide range of attack times and variable threshold and slope levels let you dial in the perfect amount and style of compression
- Gig saver passes signal even when battery dies
- Pedal Type: Compressor
- Inputs: 1 x Instrument
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Batteries: 1 x 9V
Add studio-style compression to your tone with this pedal.