AirTurn BT200S-4 Bluetooth Foot Controller for Keyboard, Audio, and MIDI Commands bt-200-s-4
Create a veritable canvas of creativity with the BT200S-4 from AirTurn.
This 4-switch controller lets you customize and trigger keyboard, audio, and MIDI commands, so you can control a tablet, computer, phone, or other Bluetooth-powered devices. With the BT200S-4, keyboard and MIDI messages can be further shaped to include multiple commands per switch, such as separate Pass and Release messages that can be defined as Momentary, Latching, Pulse, or Command. This controller really opens the doors to exploration and customization.
- Ideal for controlling a tablet, computer, phone, or other Bluetooth-powered devices
- Keyboard and MIDI messages can be further shaped to include multiple commands per switch
- Streamlined interface is easy to control and manage
- LiPo battery lasts 200 hours on a single charge
1/10th of a second latency
- The polymer case doesn't interfere with the radio signal and can still withstand the weight of a truck
- 150+ feet maximum operating range
- Hundreds of compatible apps for reading music/lyrics/tabs, triggering backing tracks/effects, MIDI, video/lighting, and more
- A rechargeable battery provides 150-200hrs play time with a single charge (or use a 9v power supply)
- Anti-skid control on the base for stage floors
- Choose from 7 default modes that cover most apps or assign custom keystrokes and shortcuts as well as MIDI commands using the free AirTurn Manager app
- Adjust a full range of settings including: Keyboard strokes including modifiers, MIDI Commands and Notes, Auto-Repeat, Idle Time, Low Power or Fast Response Mode, Debounce, and Switch Types
- Product Weight: 11 oz (.31kg)
- Product Dimensions: 9.75 x 2.75 x 1.75 in (248x70x45mm)
- Country of Origin: U.S.A.
MIDI mode not compatible with Bluetooth Dongle devices.
A wireless, tactile, durable, and fully customizable MIDI controller, page turner, media controller, lighting controller, and more.