AKG K371 Over-Ear Oval Closed-Back Studio Headphones k-371
The AKG K371 professional studio headphones combine studio-quality sound, comfortable ear cups, and sturdy design to create the ultimate all-purpose headphone.
Featuring AKG's Reference Response Curve tuning and class-leading 50mm drivers, the K371 headphones make sure you're hearing faithfully reproduced studio-quality sound. These ultra-lightweight headphones have metal reinforcement in the headband to improve durability. Audio aficionados appreciate the adjustable headband's repeatable fit. The oval earcups and closed-back design offer improved bass response and noise isolation.
- Metal-reinforced construction improves durability
- 50mm dynamic drivers provide incredible audio fidelity
- Closed-back design improves bass response and noise isolation
- Foldable design makes safe storage a breeze
- Slow-retention foam makes extended wear sessions easy
- Adjustable headband holds its position easily
- Detachable Mini-XLR cables included: 3m coiled, 3m straight, 1.2m straight
- 5Hz-40kHz frequency response
- Open/Closed: Closed
- Fit Style: Circumaural (Around the Ear)
- Driver Size: 50mm
- Frequency Response: 5Hz-40kHz
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Cable Type: Coiled, Straight
- Cable Length: 9.8 ft., 9.8 ft., 3.9 ft.
- Replaceable Cable: Yes
- Plug Size: 1/8" plug, 1/4" adapter
- Foldable: Yes
- Color: Black
- Weight: 0.55 lbs.
You can always count on your AKG K371 closed-back headphones to provide natural, balanced audio every time you use them.