AKG P170-MIC Project Studio Condenser Microphone 3101H00410
This Little Condenser Mic Rocks!
The AKG P170 small-diaphragm condenser mic gives you the kind of quality performance and reliability you expect from AKG products, at an amazing value! The P170 works great for everything from drum overheads to acoustic instruments and ensembles, and at this price, it's easy to pick up a pair for stereo miking applications. This cardioid-pattern mic includes a 20dB pad, and its incredibly clear, accurate sound and durable construction make it perfect for any mic locker. Get AKG quality for a great price with the P170!
P170 Small-diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Mic Features at a Glance:
- Professional small-diaphragm, true condenser cardioid microphone
- Switchable 20dB preattenuation pad
- Heavy-duty, roadworthy, all-metal construction
- AKG sound quality
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20Hz-20kHz
- Requires +48V phantom power
- Microphone Type Condenser
- Mono/Stereo Mono
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Diaphragm Size 0.5" (12.7mm)
- Frequency Response 20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL 135dB (155dB w/Pad)
- Output Impedance 200 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio 75dB (A weighted)
- Self Noise 19dB (A weighted)
- Pads -20dB
- Connector XLR
- Weight 1.72 lbs.
- Included Accessories Stand Adapter
The AKG P170: pick up a couple for your studio or live rig!