Alto Trouper Compact Bluetooth Enabled High Performance PA - Active Speaker with mixer trouper-xus
The Alto Professional Trouper is a compact high-performance PA system that perfectly fulfills the unique demands of solo artists and small ensembles. Leveraging technology from our widely-acclaimed Truesonic and Black Series sound reinforcement systems, Trouper is the best-sounding and most full-featured small-venue PA system available.
Amazing features in the Trouper make this the ultimate utility speaker! We even use these in our shop at Acclaim, such a wonderful little PA that won't break your back or budget.
Trouper is a 2-way 200-watt bi-amplified system (130 watts LF/70 watts HF) with (3) 6 ½" (165mm) woofers and a 1" (25mm) high-frequency compression driver, spanning the full musical frequency range from 65-20kHz. The system has thermal and dynamic overload protection, so the sound is always clean and clear no matter how hard you push it.
Trouper is brimming with thoughtful touches and conveniences that are exactly what you need to ensure your performances are smooth and glitch-free:
Three channels of inputs: line/mic 1, line/mic 2, and Aux
XLR, RCA, ¼" and 1/8" connectors
2-Band (LF/HF) built-in EQ for each channel
Full Bluetooth® capability for streaming input signals wirelessly (plus wireless linking of another Trouper system for stereo applications)
Trapezoidal enclosure dramatically reduces internal standing wave resonances, resulting in cleaner output in upper bass and vocal range
Smartly built to be easy set up, easy to use, and take real-life punishment:
Stand-mountable with 36mm pole socket
Rugged: Scuff-resistant black vinyl wrap and protective steel corners
Easily transportable: Lightweight (just 23 lbs.) and built-in handle.
Add it all up, and Trouper is a great-performing, flexible, go-anywhere PA system that makes any small-venue gig sound its best.
Add the companion TX212 Subwoofer for additional bass. The perfect compliment item for the Trouper that helps to create a package that is super affordable and can rival items that are much more costly.
- System Type: 2‐way Bi‐amplified Compact PA System for the Active Performer
- High Frequency: 25 mm (1 inch) voice coil Neodymium compression driver
- Low Frequency: (3) 6 ½" (165mm) woofers with 1" voice coil
- Frequency Range: 65 to 20kHz
- Crossover: 1.8 kHz, electronic
- Power Amplifier: Bi-amplified, 200 watt peak (130 W LF + 70 W HF)
- Maximum SPL: 117 dB-SPL @ 1 m (continuous), 120 dB-SPL @ 1M (peak)
- Electronic Protection: Thermal/overload
- Protection Indication: Signal/Limit Red LED
- Inputs: 3 channels: Line/Mic 1, Line/Mic 2, Aux
- Input Connectors: (2) ¼" XLR female combo connectors, (1) stereo RCA, (1) 1/8" stereo
- Output Connectors: (1) XLR male mix output
- Equalization: 2-band LF and HF
- Bluetooth: A2DP streaming audio, with full stereo link when using two Troupers
- Power Controls: On/off power switch, IEC line cord AC input, Power indicator LED
- Enclosure Type: Trapeziodal MDF enclosure with black vinyl wrap and protective steel corners
- Handle: Rear mounted, ergonomically designed
- Stand Mount Socket: (1) female 36mm pole socket
- Dimensions: 8.4 x 29.2 x 10.1 in/21.3 x 74.17 x 25.65 cm
- Weight: 23 lbs/10.43 kg
Don't let the compact size fool you, the Trouper is a uniquely designed speaker with excellent projection for music, vocals, guitars and with Bluetooth on board it can be used for a variety of audio applications. Couple the speaker with the Alto subwoofer and you will be blown away at the value that this little gem can offer. Standalone or with a subwoofer, the Trouper is just that....a workhorse that you will love right out of the box.