Art & Lutherie 042456 Americana Tennessee Red QIT Acoustic Electric 6 String RH Guitar 042456
The 042456 is also available in a cutaway for the style you
Keeping the century-old Dreadnought tradition of versatility, the Americana is a reinvented classic. It's best described as one part plow horse for its durability and two parts thoroughbred for its exquisite tone and articulation. This stage and studio ready songbird comes equipped with Godin Q1T electronics featuring a built-in tuner. Get it in a Bourbon Burst, Faded Black or Tennessee Red semi-gloss patina finish.
- Wild Cherry Back & Sides (3-layer solid lamination)
- Select Pressure Tested Solid Spruce Top
- Silver Leaf Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard & Bridge
- 24.84" Scale
- 16" fingerboard radius
- Graphtech Tusq™ Nut & Saddle
- Double-action Truss Rod
- Open-gear 18:1 antique brass tuning machines
- Hand-crafted in Quebec, Canada
- 95% Canadian Wood
- Godin Q1T built-in electronics
Godin Q1T built-in electronics with tuner
The Godin Q1T acoustic guitar system is simple in design and outstanding in performance. In combination with the transducer, the EQ control range and frequency content have been specifically contoured to provide a very rich and full sound reproduction resulting in performance seen only in far more complex systems. Features volume, treble and bass controls as well as a built-in tuner with auto shut-off.
- Built in tuner with auto shut-off.
- Custom voiced preamp.
Discontinued, B-stock and otherwise refurbished items have a limited warranty. Please see manufacturer for details.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
The Art & Lutherie Limited Warranty covers your guitar against defects in material and workmanship for as long as you own the guitar, subject to the limitations set forth in this document. If service is required. the guitar must be returned with proof of purchase to the original, authorized Art & Lutherie dealer. The dealer will evaluate the guitar to determine whether the guitar can be serviced locally or should be returned to Art & Lutherie. Work performed by unauthorized persons will void your warranty. Factory installed electronics are warranted for one year from date of purchase. The customer will pay freight and insurance charges on all returns. Art & Lutherie Guitars assumes no liability for any loss of income, satisfaction, or damages arising from the loss of use of this product due to defects or availability of the product during service.
The following are not covered under the Art & Lutherie warranty:
• Any instrument upon which the serial number has been altered in any way;
• Any instrument that has been damaged due to misuse, neglect, or accident;
• Normal wear and tear including machine heads, worn frets, saddles and nuts;
• Strings and batteries;
• Any instrument that has been subjected to extreme changes in temperature or humidity;
• Cracking or discoloration to the finish.
NOTE: It is not necessary to register your warranty, please keep your original sales receipt, which will serve
as your proof of purchase and bring it along with your guitar to the original point of purchase if warranty
work is required.