Art & Lutherie 045563 Concert Hall Legacy 6 String RH Acoustic Guitar – Faded Black 045563
This rock solid performer delivers rich dynamic response.
- Wild Cherry Back & Sides (3-layer solid lamination)
- Select Pressure Tested Solid Spruce Top
- Silver Leaf Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard & Bridge
- 1.72" Nut Width
- 24.84" Scale
- 16" fingerboard radius
- Graphtech Tusq™ Nut & Saddle
- Double-action Truss Rod
- Open-gear 18:1 antique brass tuning machines
- Hand-crafted in Quebec, Canada
- 95% Canadian Wood
- Country of Origin: Canada
- Finish: Faded Black
It's the perfect stage companion, ready to fill any room.
This product may contain certain woods that are managed by CITES international wood export treaties such as rosewood. Most finished musical instruments are exempt, however delivery times for shipments outside of Canada may be extended due to closer scrutiny at the border. Please contact us for details.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
The Art & Lutherie Limited Warranty covers your guitar against defects in material and workmanship for as long as you own the guitar, subject to the limitations set forth in this document. If service is required. the guitar must be returned with proof of purchase to the original, authorized Art & Lutherie dealer. The dealer will evaluate the guitar to determine whether the guitar can be serviced locally or should be returned to Art & Lutherie. Work performed by unauthorized persons will void your warranty. Factory installed electronics are warranted for one year from date of purchase. The customer will pay freight and insurance charges on all returns. Art & Lutherie Guitars assumes no liability for any loss of income, satisfaction, or damages arising from the loss of use of this product due to defects or availability of the product during service.
The following are not covered under the Art & Lutherie warranty:
• Any instrument upon which the serial number has been altered in any way;
• Any instrument that has been damaged due to misuse, neglect, or accident;
• Normal wear and tear including machine heads, worn frets, saddles and nuts;
• Strings and batteries;
• Any instrument that has been subjected to extreme changes in temperature or humidity;
• Cracking or discoloration to the finish.
NOTE: It is not necessary to register your warranty, please keep your original sales receipt, which will serve
as your proof of purchase and bring it along with your guitar to the original point of purchase if warranty
work is required.