Arturia DRUMBRUTEIMPACT Analog Drum Machine drum-brute-impact
Combining bold, hard-hitting analog sounds, a monstrous output distortion, performable controls, superb connectivity, and a powerful sequencer, Arturia's Drum-brute Impact will fill your music with energy and muscle.
Putting the focus on "Brute", DrumBrute Impact features 10 high-energy, refined, punchy analog sounds.
You can also use the exclusive "Color" sound-shapers to introduce unique, per instrument effect for some variation. Boost the harmonic content, add some drive, snap, or crack at the touch of a button, you can even automate tonal changes by creating a "Color" sequence. If you want your drums to push even harder, use the built-in distortion on the output for some drum-optimized crunch.
Sharing the same prize-fighting sequencing architecture found in the original DrumBrute, you'll love the simple, fun, and intuitive sequencer in DrumBrute Impact.
Whether you want to create complex, phasing polyrhythms or straight, pounding rhythms; record a finger-drumming performance; punch in a step-sequenced masterpiece; DrumBrute Impact beats to your rhythm. Use the touch strip to create some real-time glitchy, beat-repeat breakdowns, spice up a single instrument or your whole pattern with a dedicated 'Random' knob, and add some syncopation and groove with the 'Swing' feature.
DrumBrute Impact is a drum machine for musicians and producers who crave raw power and monstrous tone.
Connect to your other gear, sync up, and make some music the old-school way.
Get away from computer screens, say goodbye to sub-menus, and jump into the world of tactile, instant, analog satisfaction. Featuring a huge array of sync and connectivity options, you'll be able to hook up and jam with practically any other synth, sequencer, or MIDI-enabled instrument. Mix on the fly with dedicated controls for every function, multitrack, record, effect, and mix the sound your way with multiple bus outputs. Save patterns that you love, chain them together, and create full songs and live sets, all without looking at a single screen.
DrumBrute Impact is a massive sounding, creativity fueling beast, with effortless workflow and amazing performance controls.
- DrumBrute Impact unit
- Power supply
- 10 pure analog sounds: Kick, Snare 1, Snare 2, Tom Hi, Tom Low, Cowbell, Cymbal, Closed Hat, Open Hat, and FM Sound
- 64 patterns with up to 64 steps each
- Separate accent per drum
- Optional Color sound-shaping on all instruments (except Cowbell)
- Song mode for chaining patterns
- Polyrhythm capabilities: each drum track can be a separate length
- Swing: global or per instrument
- Randomness: generate pattern variations
- Pattern Looper for beat repeat functions
- Roller for real time instruments rolls
- Output Distortion with bypass
- Smart metronome with headphone override
- Multiple sync options: Internal / MIDI / Clock, including 1PPS, 2PPQ, DIN24, and DIN48
- USB MIDI interface
- Master output, & optional individual audio outputs for Kick, Snares, Hats and FM Sound
- 3.5mm headphone output
- Type: Analog Drum Machine
- Pads: 8 x Performance Pads, 16 x Sequence Buttons
- Sounds: 10 Patterns: 64 patterns, Polyrhythms
- Sequencer: 64 steps per pattern, Step Repeat, Pattern Looper, Song Mode
- Effects Types: Distortion
- Analog Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (mix out), 4 x 1/8" (kick, snare, hi-hat, FM drum)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/8"
- MIDI I/O: In/Out
- Other I/O: 2 x 1/8" (clock in/out)
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Power: 12V DC power supply
- Instrument size : 12.6 x 11.4 x 3.54 inches (320 x 290 x 90mm)
- Instrument weight : 4 lbs. (1.84 Kg)
This is the drum machine you've been waiting for.
One (1) Year Limited* Warranty on parts and labor
*Limited – No product will be covered by the warranty above if; product is not properly maintained by owner, product is abused or mis-used, product is damaged by accident, serial # (if applicable) is removed or modified or if service is attempted by an unauthorized person or if product is subject to extreme climatic conditions. Normal wear from use is not covered. Note: A bill of sale or some other proof of purchase is required to validate any warranty