Arturia KEYLABESSENTIAL49 Easy to Use 49 Key Keyboard Controller key-lab-essential-49
There are few more frustrating things than when you want to sit down and make music but find yourself sinking all your time and efforts into finding inspiring sounds or, worse yet, getting your system to work at all. Arturia's KeyLab Essential 49 is a virtual instrument workstation that's perfect for preventing exactly that sort of problem from derailing you.
Fast and easy access to your creative tools
Cut out the technical tedium with KeyLab Essential by combining a beautifully playable controller keyboard with Arturia's acclaimed Analog Lab 4. When we got our hands on this amazing setup, even the most seasoned soft-synth gurus couldn't believe how easy it was to use this streamlined system. For starters, there's the onboard Analog Remote section, which lets you call up sounds right from the controller - no need to touch the mouse. You have pre-mapped knobs and sliders for parameter control, performance pads, and even tools like chord mode to make songwriting as simple as it gets.
Total integration with your songwriting studio
Powerful as it is, Analog Lab 4 is just part of what KeyLab Essential has to offer. This wonderfully laid out controller keyboard includes all the control you need to take charge of your DAW, including full transport controls. In fact, KeyLab Essential is a fully loaded universal MIDI controller, so it's completely compatible with any third-party instruments or other music-creation software. Most of the controls also do double duty, providing you with layers of control over Analog Lab 4, your DAW, and any other instruments you want to play with.
Bundled with a killer collection of software
Speaking of DAW applications and other virtual instruments, check out the awesome software package bundled with KeyLab Essential controller keyboards. Let's start by taking a closer look at Analog Lab 4. This greatest-hits sound collection features many of the top classics from Arturia's award-winning V Collection. It covers 17 timeless synths and over 5,000 sounds featuring Arturia's amazing True Analog Emulation technology. Next, there's Ableton Live Lite. It's an ideal introduction to one of the world's most popular creative DAWs, which is renowned for its powerful songwriting structure. Lastly, there's UVI's Grand Piano Model D, a meticulously captured Steinway Model D that adds an essential instrument to your keyboard collection.
- Software Specifications: Includes Analog Lab software with 6000 synth sounds, Includes Ableton Live Lite, Includes UVI Grand Piano model D
- Hardware Specifications: 49 keys with velocity, Connectivity: MIDI out, USB, Sustain pedal, Functions as a universal MIDI controller, Twin-line LCD screen, MCU/HUI control compatibility, Chord Play mode
- Perfect Analog Lab integration: Select sounds, browse presets, switch parts, smart-assigned controls, Standalone or plug-in operation: VST, VST3, AU, AAX, Over 6,000 TAE® powered preset sounds from Arturia's award-winning V Collection
- Ableton Live 9 Lite - record, layer, and edit your sounds to create a finished song.
- UVI Grand Piano Model D - Sample-based software recreation of Steinway classic.
- Compatible with all major Digital Audio Workstation: Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, FL Studio, Bitwig, Cubase, Ableton Live, Digital Performer, Studio One *
- * All product names, trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.
- Type: Keyboard Controller
- Number of Keys: 49
- Type of Keys: Synth action Velocity
- Sensitive: Yes
- Pads: 8 x back-lit performance pads
- Other Controllers: Pitchbend, Mod Wheel
- Encoders/Pots: 9 x encoders
- Faders: 9 x 30mm faders
- Dedicated Transport Control: Yes
- Pedal Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (sustain)
- MIDI I/O: Out/USB
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Software: Analog Lab, Ableton Live Lite, UVI Grand Piano Model D
- Format: AAX, AU, VST3, VST, Standalone
- Hardware Requirements - Mac: Multi-core 2GHz processor or higher, 4GB RAM minimum
- Hardware Requirements - PC: Multi-core 2GHz processor or higher, 4GB RAM minimum
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.8 or later, iOS
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later, Android
- Power Supply: 9V DC power supply (sold separately) / USB bus powered
- Height: 2.9"
- Width: 30.9"
- Depth: 9.7"
- Weight: 6.6 lbs.
Between the controller's top-notch keybed, comprehensive hands-on controls, and total integration with the thousands of sounds in Arturia's Analog Lab 4 software, KeyLab Essential just plain works. It's an amazing experience that lets you take your ideas and turn them into fresh tracks in no time.