Arturia KEYLABESSENTIAL88BK KeyLab Essential 88 Keyboard Controller-Black Limited Edition key-lab-essential-88-bk
The perfect combo of intuitive control and artistic inspiration is back, and this time with an inspiring new look. The Arturia KEYLABESSENTIAL88BK KeyLab Essential 88 Black Edition includes all the features of its white counterpart, now with a striking black design - professional, and classy look.
Don't miss out on this special edition controller - quantities will be limited!
- Keyboard: 88 semi-weighted keys with velocity
- Controllers: clickable encoder, 9 rotary knobs, 9 30mm faders, 13 switches control, 6 transport switches, 4 command switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, 8 touch and pressure-sensitive pads
- Connectivity: MIDI out, USB, Sustain pedal
- Functions as a universal MIDI controller
- Twin-line LCD screen
- Perfect Analog Lab V integration: Select sounds, browse presets, switch parts, smart-assigned controls.
- Full Mackie / HUI control compatibility
- Chord Play mode
- Type: Keyboard Controller
- Number of Keys: 88
- Type of Keys: Semi-weighted
- Velocity Sensitive: Yes
- Pads: 8 x Back-lit Performance Pads
- Other Controllers: Pitchbend, Mod Wheel
- Encoders/Pots: 9 x Rotary Knobs, 1 x Clickable Jog Wheel
- Faders: 9 x Faders
- Dedicated Transport Control: Mackie/HUI Compatible
- Pedal Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (sustain)
- MIDI I/O: Out/USB
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Features: Chord Play Mode
- Software: Analog Lab, Ableton Live Lite, UVI Grand Piano Model D
- Format: Standalone, AAX, AU, VST (iLok account required)
- Hardware Requirements - Mac: 2GHz Processor or higher, 4GB RAM minimum
- Hardware Requirements - PC: 2GHz Processor or higher, 4GB RAM minimum
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.10 or later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later Power Supply: USB Bus powered / 9V DC positive center power supply (sold separately)
- Height: 2.48"
- Width: 49.59"
- Depth: 10.26"
- Weight: 18.7 lbs.
Unleash your creativity with Arturia's KeyLab Essential 88 Black, an affordable and lightweight MIDI controller packed with enough features to serve as the command center for your digital production environment.
One (1) Year Limited* Warranty on parts and labor
*Limited – No product will be covered by the warranty above if; product is not properly maintained by owner, product is abused or mis-used, product is damaged by accident, serial # (if applicable) is removed or modified or if service is attempted by an unauthorized person or if product is subject to extreme climatic conditions. Normal wear from use is not covered. Note: A bill of sale or some other proof of purchase is required to validate any warranty