Arturia MATRIXBRUTE Analog Monophonic Synth matrix-brute
Arturia's MatrixBrute is arguably the most powerful analog monophonic synthesizer ever !
Take the MatrixBrute show on the road! For a limited time, all Arturia MatrixBrute synthesizers will come with a perfectly fitting, aluminium framed flight case for portability and total peace of mind.
The heart of the MatrixBrute is its unique modulation matrix that allows you to create your own routings. You can invent a sound palette of your own that will be sure to be heard in any mix !
The matrix can also be used to recall your presets. So go on stage, and select any of the 256 presets instantly! No menus or awkward selection screens, everything is at your fingertips.
As if it was not enough, the matrix is also made to program and play sequences. This is no ordinary step-sequencer. With its ability to also be used as a modulation source, sounds evolve in melody and texture, just the way you want.
Offering a audio signal path that is is 100% analog, MatrixBrute also features true analog effects. The MatrixBrute gives you the sonic quality and power of a vast modular synthesizer but with the flexibility of presets along with a great arpeggiator and an advanced sequencer.
MatrixBrute is a truly empowering instrument!! It offers tons of connections so you can work in any set-up. It brings a quality keybed and a solid chassis.
No endless menus or screens to navigate or multi-function buttons to remember. Forget about connectivity issues. This is you in control. This is you inventing sounds. This is analog avant-garde.
MatrixBrute is an outstanding analog synthesizer. Offering three Brute oscillators, a Steiner-Parker filter and a ladder filter, five analog effects, and the incredible modulation matrix. It is a massive sonic beast.
Forget about tiny LCD screens, being lost in menus and sub-menus, and trying to remember double functions and complex procedures. MatrixBrute brings back the fun and the immediate hands-on experience of synthesis.
When you want things to shake, grab the Sub Osc slider and bring it on. When you want it to sizzle, grab the filter knob and open it up. And when it's time to unleash the beast, grab the Brute Factor™ knob and turn it loose! It's that easy.
- Analog Matrix Synthesizer
- 256 Preset memory locations
- 2 Analog Exponential VCO's: Saw + UltraSaw, Square +Pulse width, Triangle + Metalizer, Sub
- 1 Analog Linear VCO/LFO: Saw, Square, Triangle, Sine waveforms; LFO time divisions; Key track
- VCO 2>1 Hard Sync
- Audio Mod: VCO1>2 ; VCO1 < VCO3> VCO2 ; VCF 1 < VCO3> VCF 2 ; VCF1 < Noise> VCF2
- Noise Generator: White ; Pink ; Red ; Blue noise types
- 5 input Audio Mixer with Filter routing
- Steiner Parker filter with 12+24 db per octave modes ; Drive ; Brute factor; Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Notch
- Ladder filter with 12+24 db per octave modes ; Drive ; Brute factor; Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass
- 2 LFO's: Sine, Tri, Square, Ramp, Saw, Random, S&H
- 3 Envelope Generators: 2 Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release, 1 Delay, Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release
- External Audio In
- 16x16 Matrix modulation panel
- 64 step sequencer: STEP enable, Slide, Accent, Modulation, Save and recall sequence patterns on the fly
- Analog Effects: Stereo delay, Delay, Flanger, Chorus, Analog Reverberator
- 12 CV / Gate Inputs/Outputs
- Audio Input, Line or Instrument level
- Stereo audio output
- MIDI and USB I/O
- Pedal inputs for Expression and Sustain
- MatrixBrute unit
- Power cord
- User manual
- Sound Engine Type(s): Analog
- Number of Keys: 49
- Type of Keys: Full sized keys with velocity and aftertouch
- Other Controllers: Pitchbend, mod wheel
- Polyphony: Monophonic / Duophonic modes
- Number of Presets: 256 memory locations
- Effects Types: Delay, chorus, flanger, reverberator
- Arpeggiator: Yes
- Sequencer: 64-step sequencer
- Audio Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (line/instrument), 1 x 1/4" TRS (insert)
- Audio Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (left, right)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- USB: USB Type B
- MIDI I/O: In/Out/Thru
- Pedal Inputs: 2 x expression, 1 x sustain
- Other I/O: 12 x CV inputs, 12 x CV outs, 1 x gate in/out, 1 x sync in/out
- Power Supply: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 4.2"
- Width: 33.8"
- Depth: 17"
- Weight: 44 lbs.
Discover a new era of modular synthesis with the Arturia MatrixBrute!
Discontinued, B-stock and otherwise refurbished items have a limited warranty. Please see manufacturer for details.
One (1) Year Limited* Warranty on parts and labor
*Limited – No product will be covered by the warranty above if; product is not properly maintained by owner, product is abused or mis-used, product is damaged by accident, serial # (if applicable) is removed or modified or if service is attempted by an unauthorized person or if product is subject to extreme climatic conditions. Normal wear from use is not covered. Note: A bill of sale or some other proof of purchase is required to validate any warranty