Audient Evo8 4in/4out USB Audio Interface evo-8
Capture your microphones and instruments and start recording audio directly to your computer with the Audient EVO 8 USB Audio Interface and its intuitive feature set.
Combining leading tech specs with incredible performance and sound quality, EVO 8 is the perfect interface for beginners and pros alike. Made for the smart creative, EVO 8 will deliver a powerful recording solution no matter your art-form.
Whether recording your latest track, producing a beat, or creating a podcast, get your ideas down fast with EVO 8's advanced and versatile feature set.
Unrivaled audio performance
Building on Audient's 20+ years of audio design experience, EVO 8 gives you unrivaled audio quality on your desktop. EVO 8's innovative technical design ensures you will get professional quality recordings from the start.
Get the most from your microphones with the clean, warm and accurate EVO preamps - offering 58 dB of gain range. Hear your recordings more accurately than ever with 113 dB of dynamic range. Plug your guitar or bass straight in through the JFET instrument input and start recording instantly.
Make sure you capture everything perfectly with Smartgain mode. Start playing or singing and Smartgain mode will automatically set the level of your microphones. You can even perfectly match and adjust gain to both channels simultaneously.
- Set gain correctly
- Avoid clipping and distortion
- Get better recordings
- Work independently
- Smart touchpoints; Control your speakers, headphones and channels all using the volume encoder
- Monitor Mix: Leave latency behind, blend between your inputs and DAW playback to reduce latency when recording
- Monitor Pan: Pan your inputs and DAW playback left or right and create the perfect headphone balance for recording
- Switchable +48V: Individually switch phantom power on/off for each channel and give your microphones the power they need
- Multi-function buttons: Channels 1-4 and both volume buttons can quickly be muted by simply holding them down until they begin to flash
- Software Control: Set the gain of your mic pres using your DAW, your settings will also be stored in your session
All of EVO 8's advanced features are powered directly from your computer via USB, letting you start recording on the go, whenever inspiration strikes.
Compatible with all major audio software and plugins, EVO 8 comes bundled with a collection of professional software, giving you everything you need to start recording.
Loopback enables you to record your computer audio at the same time as your microphones. Ideal for podcasters and streamers.
- Record your computers audio
- Record guest Skype/video calls
- Record gaming audio
Minimalist layout. Innovative Engineering. Modern aesthetics. EVO 8 has been designed to last and look at home on your desktop.
- 4 x EVO mic preamps designed to sound clean, detailed and accurate
- Class-leading AKM converters (AD/DA)
- Smartgain allows you to dial in your channels automatically
- Smart Touchpoints provide intuitive and fast control at your fingertips
- JFET instrument input for guitars, basses, keyboards and more
- Two speaker and two headphone outputs
- Compatible with Mac, Windows and iOS
- Loopback allowing you to record your computer audio simultaneously
- USB2.0 Bus Powered
- Phantom power - true bus powered +48V
- DAW-controlled mic pres - set levels using compatible software
- 24-bit/96 kHz resolution for stunning audio quality
- Free Software + Plugins
- Gain Range: 58dB
- Mic Pre EIN: -127dB
- Distortion: less than 0.001 percent
- Crosstalk: Very low
- ADC Dynamic Range: 113dB
- DAC Dynamic Range: 113dB
- 32 Samples: 44.1k: 5ms, 96k: 4.1ms
- 16 Samples: 44.1k: 4.74ms, 96k: 3.9ms
- Audio Resolution: 24-bit/96kHz
Start recording today with the EVO 8.
Audient Product(s) offer a manufacturer’s warranty for one year (12 months) from the date of purchase. The warranty covers faults due to defective materials used in manufacture and faulty workmanship only. During the warranty period Audient will repair at its discretion or replace the faulty unit provided it is returned carriage paid to an authorized Audient service centre. We will not provide warranty repair if in our opinion the has resulted from unauthorized modification, misuse, negligence or accident.