Audio Technica AT2021 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
The AT2021 Cardioid Condenser Microphone from Audio-Technica is
designed for general instrument capturing, vocals, amplifier
cabinets, and similar applications.
Ideal for home studio and live applications, the low-profile AT2021 offers an extended frequency response, high maximum SPL and wide dynamic range. The microphone is outstanding for acoustic guitar, overheads, piano and group vocals. Its low-mass element offers a superb transient response.
- Ideal for acoustic guitar, overheads, piano and group vocals
- Condenser design for studio-quality vocal and instrument applications
- Excels in high-SPL applications
- Extended response for smooth, natural sonic characteristics
- Low-mass element for superb transient response
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged design and construction for reliable performance
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- ELEMENT Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 30-20,000 Hz
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY -39 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE 250 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL 145 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- NOISE 19 dB SPL
- DYNAMIC RANGE (typical) 126 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO 75 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS 48V DC, 2 mA typical
- WEIGHT 83 g (2.9 oz)
- DIMENSIONS 101.5 mm (4.00") long,
- 21.0 mm (0.83") maximum body diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED Stand clamp; soft protective pouch
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE S1
There is an extended frequency response, providing versatility both in the studio and on stage.